Suavecito Pomade uploaded by Erin L.

BY SUAVECITO

This Pomade grips your hair like wax, but is water soluble. Washes out just like a hair gel. The best of both worlds! The product contains a unique yet light scent that has proven to be extremely admirable by males and females alike! It smells very clean. Works perfect on classic, modern, retro, and old-school styles with a strong hold that lasts all day. Add a little bit of water during application for a hair-style that has that "wet" look. You will be pleased when you discover how effortlessly this product washes out in the shower! see more...

Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
This was my very first purchase of any type of pomade. I would always use gel products and i was getting tired of that hard feel on my hair. A friend recommended me to suavecito and decided to give it a try. A small amount works perfectly, it is not oily, and it is water soluble. Removing the pomade is very easy, and if you want to restyle your hair throughout the day, just add a little water to your comb and brush.
Annie G.
My husband really lives this pomade. He loves it so much that he bought it a 32oz tub of the product. Holds well and smells great, too. Only thing is that it makes his scalp a little dry.
Alex G.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is a go to pomade, it' doesn't leave my hair too soft not too hard. And if I want it a bit harder I just use hair spray. I have wavy/curly hair, and suavecito works well for me!! Love the smell by the way
Erin L.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Love love love this product. The smell is amazing it is very clean and sexy and last all day. I would recommend this product to all of the men that prefer pomades. Since I've used this one I have not been able to look back to my old pomades. We have to buy it every to every other week to keep it on the shelves!!! Some families buy 2 so father and son do not have to share lol.
Amador G.
Product kept my hair slick all day, it was easy to wash out at the end of the night, will buy this again once i run out. Price was unbeatable
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
A great finishing product after a haircut or daily use. I like that it’s got a great smell, mild hold but still controls the hair.