Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSuave
Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant

by Suave

El desodorante antitranspirante Suave® Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant brinda 48 horas de protección contra la transpiración y el mal olor. Se rocía sobre la axila limpia y se seca al instante para mantenerte seco cuando estás en movimiento.

What is it like for allergic skin? Doesn't it smell very strong?
Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 OZ Has anyone tried this yet I haven't but want to but wàntef to know how well it does. It work
Start your review of Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant!
Natalia S.
Blue Island, IL
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Natalia S.
Took me a while to write this review because I wanted to give this a while to sink in on me and I love it!! My whole life, I’ve used regular deodorant and trying this dry spray deodorant has been life changing! I am serious! It smells sooo good and it truly does last all day! I’m always moving throughout the day and I needed something that would keep me smelling fresh and not sweaty!
Ericka A.
Greenville, SC
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Ericka A.
Quick easy and fast way to apply deodorant and no worries about it breaking or dropping and crumbling onto pieces smells so good
Carly_sutter S.
Dayton, OH
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Carly_sutter S.
Easy application that really does go on DRY makes this product awesome. The size seems like it will last a long time, also. I use it every morning and the subtle, powdery scent lasts all day long! Pro-tip: use this spray to avoid deodorant marks with dark colors!
Kathryn G.
Seguin, TX
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Kathryn G.
I work in sports and recreation so I’m constantly on the move... therefore I need an antiperspirant that lasts me all day long. This product does just that!! It smells amazing and is very long lasting 💪🏼 Thank you Influenster for sending this to me for FREE 👀
Alyssa K.
I received a complimentary bottle as part of my Back to Basics Voxbox. I was excited to test it out and see how it held up through my workout and during the day. It has a pleasant scent and leaves you feeling fresh after you first apply it. However, the freshness doesn't last all day. I think it's a great product to have in your purse to freshen up throughout the day, but I wouldn't replace my normal stick deodorant with this product.
Krista J.
I love wild cherry blossom and this deodorant smells amazing. It is really easy to apply and doesn’t mess up your clothes. I like that it works really well and I was able to stay dry all day. I will purchase this regular for every day use.
Stephanie R.
Largo, FL
Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Stephanie R.
This deodorant is good if you are not going to sweat a lot, so if you don’t have such a busy day, you can use it, but if you are going to do sports and be in constantly moving, I don’t recommend it. It’s a good product and it’s cheap !
Maria S.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely loved this!!! It’s so smooth and smells absolutely amazing!! I will definitely be making this apart of my favorites!
Grace C.
Lancaster, CA
These type of deodorants font handle a whole day. But the scent is nice it actually is affordable
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
I got this from Influenster in “ YearofyouVoxbox” to test and give a honest review. I like trying new deodorants/perfumes and when i got this in my voxbox i was so excited. * It dries out instantly after sprayed leaving no residue on clothes. As it claims to be and does its job! 😃 * It has baby powder scent, which is very very mild. People who doesn’t like strong fragrances can go for it 😀. I personally like baby powder scent, as it makes me feel fresh. so, i like wearing it👍 * It is not long lasting ! It does prevent odor but the scent doesn’t long much. Need to be give another round to stay scented! Overall, i like Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Fresh 3.8 OZ and would love to use on a daily basis. 💙
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
pilar D.
Orlando, FL
il y a 3 ans
Khristy N. il y a 2 ans
It’s nice but when you spray it, it has me chocking even spraying a little. If you don’t sweat a lot and if it’s not humid in your area then it’ll work.
Darlease H.
il y a 3 ans
Did anyone have any luck with Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant actually lasting 24 hours? I felt like i needed to reapply halfway through my workday.
Brandye R. il y a 3 ans
I liked it but I did not like that it did not last for 24 hours I love my stick deo