BY SUAVE

Description:

Our dermatologist tested, tear-free Suave Kids® Watermelon 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner makes bath time easier with one sure and speedy step. It also helps eliminate tough tangles right after shampooing.Suave Kids 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo gently combines shampoo and conditioner in one sure and speedy step - for less than the more expensive brands; Hypoallergenic tear free detangling; Ophthalmologist tested formula is tear-free and easy on eyes; Gently conditioning formula eliminates tough tangles right after shampooing; The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed; Bottle coded for recycling; 12 oz.

Jo-Vonne L.
    Mega Parent Expert Level 1
    I love the great scent and how clean it gets my boys. They like smelling fruity and clean. And the scent lasts a couple days in their hair. The price is cheap and even better deal with coupon use.
    Cheryl R.
    Eagle River, AK
    My 2 year old loves this! It smells yummy and the scent lasts quite a while. She gets a bath each night and it still smells great in the morning! Never complains about it getting into her eyes, so that is always a plus. And you really can't beat the price.
    Genedra T.
    Mega Parent Expert Level 3
    I love this shampoo! It's very moisturizing which very good for daughter thick curly hair. It also deranged as you wash and doesn't leave the hair feeling stripped. I wouldn't recommend this if you have fine straight hair it might weigh it down.
    Carissa C.
    Garden City, ID
    This shampoo smells so good, it helps get the kids to want to wash their hair! and it's tear free! My son sometimes washes his body with it too, just because he likes the smell and wants to smell good like it.
    dora  m.
    Jacksonville , NC
    My daughter likes this shampoo (: I love the fact that is tear free so it doesn't hurt my baby's eyes I'm pretty sure she loves that too (:
    It untagles my baby's hair so that's a plus for me (:
    Astrid L.
    Oak lawn, IL
    I always use thIs for my daughter and even use it as body wash. But my soon to be 2 year old doesn't like how it feels on his eyes 😕 I'm hoping he grows out of that.
    Amanda E.
    Colton, CA
    I use this for my son. I love how it lathers so well the only thing is i wish the smell would stay longer. Like how JJ baby wash the sent stays on the baby I would like that so my toddler smells good out of the bath not just in it
    Lauren  L.
    This was what I used when I was younger and I loved it. My cousin uses it on her kids and she loves it too. However, it's not 100% tear free and my cousin has noticed that it will sometimes cause buildup in her children's hair.
    Jennifer N.
    Salem, OR
    Mega Parent Expert Level 1
    The smell of this reminds me after a night of drinking watermelon wine coolers and barfing it all up 😖😖 it does an ok job of getting child clean but the smell is just AWFUL
    Janel B.
    Elgin, IL
    This has been perfect for all 3 of my children, 2 with straight hair and one with curly. It smells great and they never complain about it in their eyes.