Suave Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Julie R.

BY SUAVE

For fine hair with 100% natural aloe vera & ginseng Salon Proven to volumize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to volumize your hair as well as Aveda® Pure Abundance™ shampoo and conditioner.* This volumizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural aloe vera & ginseng, which are known for their rejuvenating properties.  It conditions without heaviness for hair that s full of body. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Pure Abundance™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this every single day when I shower." in 1 review
  • "Smells good budget friendly and gave my hair just enough volume would purchase again " in 1 review
Caren D.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
This conditioner is great is gives lots of volume and makes my hair very soft. It is great for colored or non colored hair. Keeps color looking good. The bottle is slim wich is great for a small tub. The smell is divine . I would recommend to others. I do not like that you have to use a lot of it to get the great effects it gives. It is priced decently and makes it worth the buy.
Brionna S.
Brionna S.
Alexandria, VA
Let me start off by saying this, natural hair and this product don't mix . I love the fragrance from the product my hair smelt amazing! But this isn't a product I would use much of . Most likely I just want that smell to my hair so I'll rub a little bit through and that's it . Price is just right but it could go down $2.00
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Florence, SC
I love this brand and this specific product! It's light and it doesn't stay in my roots like others I've used. My hair is dark brown and thicker closer to coarse so it works. It's nice packaging but thAts not what I care about what I care about it would I buy it again? Yes I would.
Janieya H.
Janieya H.
This conditioner is like heaven its self. It leaves my hair nice and soft and it has lot of volume like i actually went to the salon. Its worth the $10. It works absolutely fine. I recommend using it with the shampoo as well. I buy it all the time. When i run out i buy more.
misty W.
misty W.
Garland, TX
Product is inexpensive comparison to some of the other of the shelf brands. This product smells nice, not sickeningly sweet or particularly masculine. It doesn't leave my hair greasy like some of the other brands tend to do. I was very satisfied with this product.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This product is ok. It keeps my hair manageable but it definitely doesn't volumize so that is why I gave it a 2 star. I get mine at Target which is very convenient but Target has a bunch of hair products that work better. It is great for a person on a budget.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really feel like this works as well as other products I have tried. I only buy this when I run out of my other various brands. I feel that it does condition but does not give any volume. Instead I feel my hair falls flat sooner than if I had not used
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
My husband only uses Suave products on his hair and so I snagged some of his Volumizing Conditioner. I absolutely loved it! It gave my hair bounce and shine and so I've added it to my must haves list. Great stuff by a great company that's a household name.
Joan B.
Joan B.
Zephyrhills, FL
My hair is fine, I need the volume and Sauve Volumizing seems to help. I usually buy Sauve at Walmart because of their reasonable pricing. Good product that is affordable, nice refreshing scent, little goes a long way, very happy with the results.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Canton, MI
Works really well on my thinning hair. I have very fine brown hair - a lot of it - but fine. I am able to get a lot of volume from this brand compared to other brands in the same price range. I use the very large Sams club bottles - lasts forever.