Suave Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Julie R.

BY SUAVE

For fine hair with 100% natural aloe vera & ginseng Salon Proven to volumize as well as Aveda®* Salon-Quality Shampoo and conditioner system proven to volumize your hair as well as Aveda® Pure Abundance™ shampoo and conditioner.* This volumizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural aloe vera & ginseng, which are known for their rejuvenating properties.  It conditions without heaviness for hair that s full of body. We Care Bottle made with 25% post consumer recycled container bottle *Aveda® and Pure Abundance™ are registered trademarks of Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Biodegradable Formula. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full details at suave.com or call us at . ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this every single day when I shower." in 1 review
  • "Smells good budget friendly and gave my hair just enough volume would purchase again " in 1 review
Julia H.
Midland, MI
suave is a chill brand. i always see this at the dollar store. not the worst brand ever and honestly really good for the money that you pay for it. paying a few bucks for a conditioner you're probably not expecting it to be great, but sauve doesn't do a bad job
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I bought this when I was traveling and forgot to bring shampoo. It made my ends feel super soft in the shower, but when my hair dried it became, well, DRY. I had to put some hair oil on it to make it less dry and tangled! I do not recommend!
Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Kim S.
I like Suave products very much, and this conditioner didn’t disappoint! It has a very nice scent, and is very affordable. I like it better than the alternatives, and am very satisfied. I would buy it again.
kate W.
Crozet, VA
This conditioner is the best! Always reasonably priced and has many great scents! I have wavy hair and always use the cocoa butter scent which gives my hair a little extra shine!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
This product is a great buy if you aren’t trying to spend a lot of money. Promising volume results and it smells wonderful. I don’t know how great it is for your hair though.
Mariah C.
I can’t say that I liked this much. It was cheap and did condition, but it made my hair unmanageably puffed up. My hair is thick and slightly course. Won’t be buying again.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
Love Suave and it's hair care line, is always my top go to. Always leaves my hair looking beautiful and smelling good, which is always a plus. And is just great all around.
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
While it has a nice scent, I didn't find it to moisturize and provide the volume I was looking for. It helped detangle my long hair but didn't condition as much as I would've liked.
Serena S.
Modesto
My family started using this shampoo and conditioner and it's great. I'm so glad we tried it out. It's a great price and they have different ones for different reasons. I love the green bottles and the almond one . They also smell wonderful very satisfied 😍😍😍😍😍