BY SUAVE #72 in Hairspray

Description:

Long Lasting with Brushable Hold Promotes Body Bounce 2 Lasts for Up to 24 Hours 3 Provides a Firm Hold Inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it. This spray, with an ultra-fine mist, offers long-lasting hold with a brushable finish. Hair feels touchable and is full of body and bounce.

Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have bad luck with hairsprays but this one seems to do an alright job. It’s very affordable which is a bonus but I find I need to use a lot to get it to have any hold.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Hands-down this is my favorite drugstore hairspray. It smells really wonderful, it is very affordable and does not leave your hair feeling weighed down or hard. It holds really well and is perfect for styling.
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
This hairspray is just okay. Not bad, but not great. It’s a good value but it’s sticky and hard to brush out when you want loose curls it just doesn’t do much. I think there’s better products out there
Mercedes V.
This smells so good, plus it does what it says it's going to do and holds it for almost a whole day. Plus it's cheap bout at a store for when ever the time calls for it. My daughter likes it also.
catherine p.
works well, scent can be overwhelming if you spray too much but gets the job done...keeping hair in place. Good to lock down curls, or for any hairstyle you need to keep hair locked into place
Andrea T.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the only hairspray I buy. I really hate when hairspray makes your hair feel stiff, and this product doesn’t do that! It holds your hair, but still feels loose and soft.
Meagan M.
I love the strong hold the hairspray has, and how it offers a little shine to my hair. The scent is great. I have a lot of hair, but it's thin and wavy, so sometimes bobby pins don't stay in as well. With a spritz of the spray on the pins, they keep perfectly. Used this for a friend's wedding - both my hair (maid of honor) and the bride's hair (I did her hair) withstood hours of dancing and fun.
Sarah L.
I am a hairspray lover and this one is pretty good. It's budget friendly and will hold your hair in place for a few hours. I have a lot of hair but it's very thin so I do a lot of teasing to add volume this holds it well.
Jane B.
I do not use hairspray very often, but this seems to get the job done when I need it. Because hairspray in general is not a staple in my every day routine, I am not as particular and tend to spend a little bit less.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Excelente me ayuda a poder tener mas durabilidad con los peinados que vaya a hacerme me encanta porque hay veces que me realizo cualquier peinado y puede durarme tanto como hasta el día siguiente es realmente bueno.