Add a Photo

By SUAVE
Voluminous Roots and Smooth Ends Inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it. This spray is activated with heat to give volume and body that lasts for up to 24 hours. Style inspiration: Ultimate body and bounce.
Photos (2)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Austin, TX

I'd give 3.5 stars if I could. It's super affordable which is good. It does work for a quick boost of volume but I don't think my hair stays that way for long. The next day my hair was a little oily.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I live this product because it makes my hair very soft. Also it smells great and helps with blow drying because it actually helps lift and keep the volume in.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA

Would recommend. Not exactly sure if it helped with a ton of volume but it gave me a little. It also helped dry my hair quicker.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA

Made my hair feel dirty and thick (in a bad way). I will not be using this or buying it again. I would not recommend this.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH

I love this stuff because its super affordable. It dose what its supposed to. In use this product very frequently
Keshav B.
Keshav B.
seattle, wa

I am satisfied with this product. This spray gave my hair a lot of volume and "life" and it made it very shiny.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Lula, GA

Love this product and it does help volume. No smell. Great for blowout volume.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.

How does this brand compare to others?
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Weatherford, TX

I'm wondering if anyone has used this with hair that is shorter than their chin... My hair is short and lifeless, hoping this may help. Any advice would be great!

Join Now