BY SUAVE

Improved formula contains 40 percent more glycerin and provides 24-hour moisturization Lasts 24 hours Fights the Cycle of Dryness

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great lotion!! This is great for dry skin and also has a good smell. My husband and my 3 boys use this as well, so it being unisex is a major plus for my family!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This lotion is so wonderful! It relieves super dry skin and is still sensitive on the skin so it doesn't irritate. I really feel like I'm getting extra Vitamin E as well and that makes me happy. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to moisturize!" in 10 reviews
Ni-kei J.
Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E I strongly recommend this lotion; it is highly moisturizing and it locks in moisture for a good amount of hours. I use it only twice a day, morning and night and it soothes my skin and actually prevents me from getting ashy; even in winter cold weather. It has a nice creamy and relatively thick consistency. It isn't too thick or watery and i can go a month using just one bottle. This lotion doesn't irritate my skin or trigger my eczema which is an essential quality i look for in a body lotion. It is also a reasonable price at Walmart, prices may vary but i get it for $3 at the Walmart by me which is a pretty good price for the quality.
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion! It smells amazing without being overpowering. It applies and soaks in smoothly and evenly. I use this after I shower every single day on my whole body. I will purchase this again.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
As said in other review this brand is really good. Don't let thst price tag discourage you. Not all high priced products work well. This product could go up against some of them in my opinion.
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
This product helped me very much, and helped me to clear my skin of scarring from a very bad skin condition. It Smells and feels fresh and did exactly what Vitamin E is intended for. If you have any discomfort with your skin, this is the product for you! I use it everyday, and its light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like the other brands I've tried in the past.
Nia R.
Monroe, GA
Amazing product for people with dry cracked skin I apply this almost every day in the morning and at night and it makes my legs feel very smooth is very long-lasting and I will definitely buy this again
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this just in time for my trip to the hospital. I love the way it smells not overly greasy. Skin still feels soft put it on at 8 am currently 5:48 no dry skin in sight. Does come out of the bottle a bit fast be careful with that made a little mess at home lol. Suave® Vitamin E Body Lotion for Unisex
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
I love suave body lotion I would compare it to jegens. I use it almost everyday. It's very gentle on my body & I have sensitive skin & legs after I shave , and it doesn't irritate my skin. I think I've bought at least 4 bottles . I love it only about 6$ can't beat that.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
This lotion is great at keeping my skin soft and moisturizer. It has a ver gentle formula and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love the price point of this lotion, and the fact that it contains vitamin E means that I am doing something good for my skin!
Jessica C.
This works really well and is way cheaper then most lotions. This is actually the lotion I use daily. Dries well and smells really nice but not an overwhelming smell. Worth the price.
Casey P.
Gilbert
Highly recommend! This is my absolute favorite lotion I have ever tried! It's relatively cheap, but doesn't feel like it. I use it on my face and body, doesn't dry out my skin at all. Morning and night rituals include it every time!