Suave Visible Glow Lotions - Medium to Tan uploaded by Chasity C.Suave Visible Glow Lotions - Medium to Tan uploaded by Jenny K.Suave Visible Glow Lotions - Medium to Tan uploaded by Rachii B.
2 colors available

BY SUAVE

Enjoy an even, natural-looking tan anytime by simply using our visible glow self-tanning daily body lotion. The formula s subtle self-tanners gradually provide a streak-free experience that gives your skin just the right amount of color. Plus, the rich, hydrating formula moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. available for fair to medium and medium to tan skin tones.

• Does this smell bad?1 Answers
  • I read some reviews online saying that it came off to be streaky wh...3 Answers
  • I recently bought this and I'm just wondering if it will leave an a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
marisol v.
marisol v.
I likeed it alot! I use it after taking a bath. First i make sure I'm completely dry then i just put in on like lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated, even beter than regular lotions. I'm not pale but i like having sun kissed skin and this works perfect because it starts to show after 3 days of using it so you can actually decide either to keep using it to get a better than or to just start using it every other day. If you stop using it the tan will eventually go away in about 4-5 days. I really love this lotion because its not messy at all and you tan evenly as long as you spread it evenly of course. Another tip would be to wash your hands very well right after applying it so you wont have orange hands. Also don't use it daily on your feet bc they absorb the color better
Gwaelin C.
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tanner overnight made a noticeable difference and I didn't look orange at all. However my only dislike about this is that it feels like it takes a long time to dry and you have to be careful it doesn't rub off or run if you exercise and sweat a lot. I run outside in the heat and I noticed when I sweat A LOT it would sometimes run around my arms. It was overall a cheap wonderful tanner though ! If you don't mind waiting for lotion to set in its fantastic.
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for 2 months now and I got it at the 99 Cents store which is even better! I heard great things about this beforehand. I've been using this for my tummy and shoulders because that's where I'm the most pale and I have noticed a slight difference. For the price, this does a very good job. It kept my skin very moisturized and somehow made some of my stretch marks fade.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This made a noticeable difference in color on me but it was orange! Also the lotion never really drys so if you go to bed your skin will stick to the sheets and when you wake up your tan is patchy. I hate this stuff!!! Luckily i bought this at the 99 cent store so i didn't spend hardly anything on it. You will only like this if your ideal tan is patchy and orange as a cheeto
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in a love hate relationship with this guy. I purchased it at the .99 store so that's why I loved it. But after one use I thought I looked a little orange. But I could have used to much. I'm going to keep trying it. I did like the way it applied because it was so light it rubbed on easily. We'll see if I can figure out the correct amount to not make me look orange.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
For the price this self tanning lotion is up there with some of the more expensive lotions. After one use I noticed that Inwas noticably darker but not orange or streaky. A little goes a long way and the smell isn't horrible, though not my favorite. I mainly use it on my legs and I have been pleased with the results.
Amanda L.
I came across this and I love it. I have fair skin so I get pretty pale over the winter. This lotion is easy to apply after showers, I first moisturize and dry spots with a separate lotion: elbows, heels knees and fingertips then I apply this all over. I can get a light glow after only 1-2,applications. Def worth it.
Nena M.
Nena M.
Antioch, Ca
Took a while for the color to actually show, but after two weeks the color was amazing and I didn't have to worry about any color transfer to my clothes or my bedding. I've gone through like 4 bottles since I started using it. Definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Colton, CA
If you have very light skin and want a tan that is even and make you glow this self tanning product will be at the store waiting for you to try. I got this a my local Walmart. I recommend this to people who want that glowing tan. It made me look so luminous.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Johnson City, TN
This is compatible to the jergens self-tanning glow lotion. Be careful how you apply these and if you apply then with your hands because it can be streaky. The smell is nothing off of a normal tanning lotion.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work as well as expensive self tanners?
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Daly City, CA
I read some reviews online saying that it came off to be streaky when it was losing its color, is this true? And how long did this product last for?
Mullins, SC
I recently bought this and I'm just wondering if it will leave an actual tannish glow or will it be more of the orangey color? I haven't tried it yet.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Does anyone use Suave self tanning body lotion? Does it work? Suave Visible Glow Lotions - Medium to Tan
Adilene T.
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
Do i have to apply more on parts where I'm lighter than my dark. i have darkers arms than my stomach because of sunburn.