Suave Visible Glow Lotions -Fair to Medium - 7.5 oz uploaded by kristen b.

BY SUAVE

Enjoy an even, natural-looking tan anytime by simply using our visible glow self-tanning daily body lotion. The formula s subtle self-tanners gradually provide a streak-free experience that gives your skin just the right amount of color. Plus, the rich, hydrating formula moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. available for fair to medium and medium to tan skin tones. see more...

• I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any s...3 Answers
  • Has this worked for anyone?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lulu A.
Decatur
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is super amazing. I love the smell because it isn't too strong. It applies easily and isn't greasy at all. I would definitely recommend this to my family. The price of the product was worth it. I bought mine from wal mart and will repurchase it
Chelsea V.
CARNEGIE, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of gentle self tanners & this one is awesome! It doesn't end up patchy, as it blends easily for a subtle sun-kissed glow that doesn't look unnatural. Great price, great moisturizer and great product all around.
Amanda C.
Mount Carmel , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally buy tanning lotions so this was a leap for me. But it's amazing. The scent is light and really nice. After you apply it you see results the next day! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Miranda S.
My favorite self tanner! I get Tan and not orange, I've tried many others and have not found anything else this good and priced reasonable. I use to get this at Walmart it's getting harder to find:/
Sara G.
I really like this product. It leaves a natural looking color. I usually apply before bed and allow it to dry before I lay down to avoid getting any color on my sheets. Always make sure to wash your hands after applying it! I will definitely be purchasing another one when I run out.
angelica r.
I like this product because it leaves me skin soft supel and I love the smell it has! I recommend it! Suave Visible Glow Lotions -Fair to Medium - 7.5 oz
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es un producto ..no tan bueno .pero es tambien segun el tipo de piel de cada persona ..para alguns puede ser buenos y para otros no tan
Stacy O.
Odessa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this gives the right amount of bronze to my skin it's not to dark or to light I will defiantly be repurchased this product
Cathy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the glow this lotion gives you without tanning. Makes your skin look radiant and beautiful and hydrates your skin
Maia O.
Ontario, CA
Self tanner/lotion that I use all the time. affordable, and lots of lotion for my money.
Janine E.
Tucson, AZ
I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any suggestions
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Has this worked for anyone?