Suave Visible Glow Lotions -Fair to Medium - 7.5 oz uploaded by kristen b.

BY SUAVE

Enjoy an even, natural-looking tan anytime by simply using our visible glow self-tanning daily body lotion. The formula s subtle self-tanners gradually provide a streak-free experience that gives your skin just the right amount of color. Plus, the rich, hydrating formula moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. available for fair to medium and medium to tan skin tones. see more...

• I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any sug...3 Answers
  • Has this worked for anyone?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
This was my first sunless tanner and I thought I would give this a try since I am always trying to avoid the sun. My legs were where I applied it. I made sure to apply it after exfoliating since I heard that can cause patchy areas of color. It didn't have a very chemical scent so I was glad of that....until it warmed up on my skin about 15 minutes after I applied it. It started to give off a strange aroma, like something fried??? It was pretty weird but I thought well, I can always add perfume to cover up the smell. I wanted to see if my legs actually would develop a color. I used this for about 4 days straight, and yes, my legs did start to look a little darker, but not by much. I exfoliate my legs every other day normally and noticed that my skin felt like it had some sort of film over it where I had applied the lotion, yuck! I will say that some of the color did last even after I used a body brush on my legs. I will probably give the medium to dark lotion a chance after I finish up this bottle.
I like to use tanning lotions during the summer to give my legs and arms a touch of color. The more you use it the more the color builds. Slather yourself after a relaxing shower before bed. I like to use about four coats before heading to bed. I start with my first coat at least two-three hours before heading to bed. I apply a second layer once the previous layer has completely dried. Be mindful of spreading it on your feet because it WILL look funny to see the blotches a few days later. Also very important, wash your hands afterwards. I noticed at the beginning when using this product my hands will get stained if I didn't wash them. So beware. Cheers.
I am very pale and can't always afford to get a spray tan. I will tell you this stuff is great. I can tell a difference after a second use because it gives you this sun kissed glow. You don't have to be at the beach or baking in the sun for hours for this to work. I have recommended this to my friends and they also love it. Also the bottle lasts forever. A little goes a long way
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI
I don't tan at all. I couldn't even tan if I wanted to, my skin just doesn't work like that. I found this product to be very inexpensive but gave me great color. I am super super pale so anything I put on me can go bad quickly. I found this product to work great for me. It gives me a bit of color without looking like I'm trying to put on a fake tan.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I found this at the 99 cents store and it works so good! Before I bought it I read up on the reviews and mainly all of them were good. It's kind of that product that either does or doesn't work but I think it really depends on the person. Overall it's a great product and I really do recommend it for a nice gradual tan 😊
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
A friend bought me this product after trying it herself and loving it. This is now my favorite tanning lotion. I do not have to worry about the tanner rubbing off on my towels. The color change is gradual and does take about a week to get to a color most like, but it is definitely worth the wait for the great results.
Anne V.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
I am what you would call a marshmallow! I must use this when it first becomes shorts season. I carefully exfoliate and use this on my legs for a gradual, healthy looking glow. It also enhances my own ran when I do eventually get one. I have never had any streaking or staining. I definitely recommend!
Sara G.
Sara G.
I really like this product. It leaves a natural looking color. I usually apply before bed and allow it to dry before I lay down to avoid getting any color on my sheets. Always make sure to wash your hands after applying it! I will definitely be purchasing another one when I run out.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Centerville, IA
I have been using this lotion for about a year since I am paler than a ghost and I didn't really get results until I had been using it for a month. It is a great lotion and leaves my skin feeling smooth and it tans quite well but I had to be very patient with it. Nice product.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
Love this! I put it on in the winter so my legs stay consistently tan, it met all of my expectations! The self tanner part of it is very effective as well as the moisturizing part of it! Great price totally recommend just make sure to wash your hands after applying!
Janine E.
Janine E.
Tucson, AZ
I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any suggestions
Julia K.
Julia K.
Bolton, CT
Has this worked for anyone?