Suave Visible Glow Lotions -Fair to Medium - 7.5 oz uploaded by kristen b.

BY SUAVE

Enjoy an even, natural-looking tan anytime by simply using our visible glow self-tanning daily body lotion. The formula s subtle self-tanners gradually provide a streak-free experience that gives your skin just the right amount of color. Plus, the rich, hydrating formula moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. available for fair to medium and medium to tan skin tones. see more...

• I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any s...3 Answers
  • Has this worked for anyone?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I decided to try this product out because my girlfriends mom was cleaning out her products and she knew I loved trying new things, and she gave this to me. It did literally nothing to make me tan, and smelled very weird. I would not buy this. I would just stick to Jergens.
Daniela M.
This was my first sunless tanner and I thought I would give this a try since I am always trying to avoid the sun. My legs were where I applied it. I made sure to apply it after exfoliating since I heard that can cause patchy areas of color. It didn't have a very chemical scent so I was glad of that....until it warmed up on my skin about 15 minutes after I applied it. It started to give off a strange aroma, like something fried??? It was pretty weird but I thought well, I can always add perfume to cover up the smell. I wanted to see if my legs actually would develop a color. I used this for about 4 days straight, and yes, my legs did start to look a little darker, but not by much. I exfoliate my legs every other day normally and noticed that my skin felt like it had some sort of film over it where I had applied the lotion, yuck! I will say that some of the color did last even after I used a body brush on my legs. I will probably give the medium to dark lotion a chance after I finish up this bottle.
Lulu A.
Decatur
This lotion is super amazing. I love the smell because it isn't too strong. It applies easily and isn't greasy at all. I would definitely recommend this to my family. The price of the product was worth it. I bought mine from wal mart and will repurchase it
Amanda C.
Mount Carmel , PA
I don't normally buy tanning lotions so this was a leap for me. But it's amazing. The scent is light and really nice. After you apply it you see results the next day! I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Chelsea V.
CARNEGIE, PA
I'm a big fan of gentle self tanners & this one is awesome! It doesn't end up patchy, as it blends easily for a subtle sun-kissed glow that doesn't look unnatural. Great price, great moisturizer and great product all around.
I like to use tanning lotions during the summer to give my legs and arms a touch of color. The more you use it the more the color builds. Slather yourself after a relaxing shower before bed. I like to use about four coats before heading to bed. I start with my first coat at least two-three hours before heading to bed. I apply a second layer once the previous layer has completely dried. Be mindful of spreading it on your feet because it WILL look funny to see the blotches a few days later. Also very important, wash your hands afterwards. I noticed at the beginning when using this product my hands will get stained if I didn't wash them. So beware. Cheers.
Brianna D.
I originally wrote this review about it a year ago: I tried this stuff and am not pleased. I have fairly pale skin and freckles and do not tan very well so I thought I would try this. The first few days I noticed a change. About a week later I noticed I started looking splotchy so I stopped using it.

Now (2017): I have changed my mind. I don't really look splotchy but I use it here and there to maintain a glow. It's not very obvious but it's better than my ghostly color.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
This is seriously the best self tanner I have ever used. I am very pale, and this tanner just makes me look tan, without making me look orange. It is easy to apply, and it washes off my hands well, without leaving streaks. If I sweat while asleep in bed, it doesn't wear off on my sheets. It also doesn't wear off on my clothing during the day. It provides a really nice, gradual tan. I apply it every other day after I shower. I have gone through 3 bottles of this, and I just ordered another, that is how much I love it.
Cynthia C.
Linden, MI
I don't tan at all. I couldn't even tan if I wanted to, my skin just doesn't work like that. I found this product to be very inexpensive but gave me great color. I am super super pale so anything I put on me can go bad quickly. I found this product to work great for me. It gives me a bit of color without looking like I'm trying to put on a fake tan.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
A friend bought me this product after trying it herself and loving it. This is now my favorite tanning lotion. I do not have to worry about the tanner rubbing off on my towels. The color change is gradual and does take about a week to get to a color most like, but it is definitely worth the wait for the great results.
Janine E.
Tucson , AZ
I'm new to taming lotions what is the best way to use this? Any suggestions
Julia K.
Hamden, CT
Has this worked for anyone?