Suave Vibrant Shine Conditioner for Normal To Dry Hair, 14.5 Ounce uploaded by Sonia B.Suave Vibrant Shine Conditioner for Normal To Dry Hair, 14.5 Ounce uploaded by Sonia B.Suave Vibrant Shine Conditioner for Normal To Dry Hair, 14.5 Ounce uploaded by Laura Eguiveni G.

BY SUAVE

Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
DO NOT USE SUAVE PRODUCTS. MY HAIR (ALONG WITH SOOO MANY OTHERS) FELL OUT IN CHUNKS CLOGGING ALL THE DRAINS IN MY HOUSE. CAUSING ME TO HAVE TO CHOP 8 INCHES OF MY HAIR OFF. MY HAIR WAS SO BRITTLE AND STRINGY. RIDICULOUS!!
Laura Z.
Battle Creek
I was given a bottle of suave vibrant shine conditioner in a gift baskit.
I am so excited about this product.
I have very fine straight hair and it is a dull brown to me. After using the suave my hair had this healthy looking glow to it, and to even top that it smelled amazing my hair was not staticy like nomal after washing it nore was it laying flat to my head.
I loved the way it looked, smelled, shined and oh how soft it made it.
I would greatly suggest anyone with that dull looking hair or baby fine hair give this a try as this is not heavy on the hair at all.
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
This conditioner was alright right after use, but the shine and softness only lasted me a few hours. It does smell very good, and the scent last, but I really have highly disagreeable hair, so I can't blame the product for not lasting long. I give it three stars because it does smell good, it does condition, and does give a nice shine, even if for a very short amount of time.
Jennifer S.
Lake Butler, FL
I really was hoping this would work well for my frizzy, thick wavy hair, but it didn't. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use this very long because it made my head itch really bad. This wasn't the product for me, but it might be for you. It smelt nice and you can't beat the price. I would give it a try if I were you.
Savannah F.
Hartville, OH
Love this conditioner. It's such a great value for the price. A lot of conditioners make my hair feel oily and weighed down but this one doesn't at all! The smell is also great as well. It really de tangles my hair as well. Overall it's a very great product that you don't have to spend tons of money on.
Jacob W.
Sudbury, MA
I definitely think it gives "vibrant shine" to the hair. It's super affordable for the quality of the product and I haven't used one yet that gets my hair looking more vibrant than this. It comes in nice packaging that i was thoroughly pleased with and I fully support the purchase of this product.
Sommer S.
Saint Clair, MO
This is currently my condition and it has been helping my hair a lot it is very smooth and easy to use, you put it in and wash it put, it has helped repair my hair from heat damage and split ends have calmed down and believe it or not my hair has actually grown more since I have used this product
Megan W.
Carbondale
This is the go to conditioner in my house. All the kids including myself have long, thick hair. This is able to keep all of our hair conditioned but not greasy. Sauce is very affordable for a family of five to keep up with. I have always been happy with suave and will continue to use.
Kyrsten P.
Londonderry, NH
This could be so much better. I usually leave conditioner in for about 10 minutes before I rinse it out and it usually leaves my hair feeling very soft. This one feels like you didn't put any conditioner in at all. It almost makes it feel more coarse. The upside is it doesn't make your scalp go greasy after not washing it a few days but honestly that doesn't really make up for it.
Brittanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all of suave's new products! This has been my favorite though. My hair is a combination of dry and oily. So I always worry these shine conditioners will just make my hair more oily but this does not! It leaves a very heathy feel and look! Plus you can't beat the price!