BY SUAVE

Indulge in Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion with rich hydrators that moisturize the skin's surface to make your skin smooth, soft and more beautiful. This Dermatologist tested formula is enhanced with essential vitamins and glycerin to heal and relieve severely dry skin even on tough areas like elbows and knees. Rich hydrating ingredients rescue skin from dryness by increasing hydration levels by 100 percent. Clinically Proven Moisturization. For best results, smooth lotion on hands and body every day. Try all Suave Professionals Body Lotions. Suave Skin Solutions body lotions are clinically proven to provide 24-hour moisturization, keeping your skin looking beautiful. Choose a variety of flavors within the range. Enjoy beautiful skin everyday with Suave. Suave Advanced Therapy Body Lotion provides 24 hour moisturization Our hand and body cream relieves severely dry skin This hand and body lotion is dermatologist tested Advanced therapy hand lotion offers clinically proven moisturization Advanced therapy hand lotion offers clinically proven moisturization Also try Suave body wash, hair, and deodorant products Gender: Unisex.

Jeremy Q.
Magna
This is a great lotion for dry skin. I live in quite an arid environment so I constantly have dry skin. This lotion is great and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Nia R.
Monroe, GA
I would definitely recommend this product if you have dry cracked hands are usually don’t have dry hands but I do work in a bakery and I use this product pretty often and it works great
Devon K.
Hazel Park
Helps keep my skin moisturized especially during the winter when my skin seems to be the most dry. It’s scent isn’t too strong or overbearing either which is always nice.
Felicia J.
Cant love without this lotion. Uts a life savor. My ha ds were craxked an bleeding an this lotion helped turn it around in just days.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
This stuff works great. It helps my dry hands working in retail. It soaks in fast and doesn't leave your hands all greasy.
Kimmie F.
Tacony
Can’t say enough about this love it!!!! Leaves skin soft and smooth. Now my mom can’t stop using it.
Jaleigh B.
Desoto
This is a really good lotion especially if you have dry skin. I usually buy it for the summer time because for whatever reason that is when my skin is the driest.