Suave U-HC-3582 Daily Clarifying Shampoo by  for Unisex - 15 oz Shampoo uploaded by Amanda R.Suave U-HC-3582 Daily Clarifying Shampoo by  for Unisex - 15 oz Shampoo uploaded by Darby S.

Suave U-HC-3582 Daily Clarifying Shampoo by for Unisex - 15 oz Shampoo

BY SUAVE

Bring out the natural beauty of your hair with this pH-balanced deep-cleansing shampoo that helps remove residue without stripping moisture, Then replenish with 100% oil-free conditioner that never builds up or weighs hair down, see more...

Suave U-HC-3582 Daily Clarifying Shampoo by for Unisex - 15 oz Shampoo
AngiePerezTV P.
Hollywood, FL
This shampoo is amazing for removing product buildup, yet gentle enough as to not disturb my hair botox treatment. I use it weekly to remove buildup from my fine, long hair, with oily scalp/dry ends. I even use it for my 7-year-old daughter about once a month. I’ve repurchased it several times and will continue to do so.
Nubia G.
Love this really cheap product!!! I get a family size bottle of this and it's only like 2.00!!! And sometimes I get lucky and find it at the dollar tree!l for the family size. I always have this in my shower even right now. I like to switch my shampoos around. When I do go to watch shampoos, I use the clarifying shampoo and get my scalp really good and then rise right away. You get all the built up striped and leaving it nice and fresh after the conditioner of your choice.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Great for getting rid of daily build up and making your scalp feel very refreshed and clean after have products in your hair. I have used this for as long as I can remember and it is great for all hair types.
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
No luxury brands needed for me. After all the expensive, lux brands I’ve tried, I always find my way back to this. I’m oily and this takes care of that. I use it for my oily scalp. I’m very satisfied. Smell is nice. I also use this conditioner.
Karen U.
ZAVALLA
This is the only shampoo I use on my hair. It simply works best for my hair. Scent is pleasant and long lasting. This is the only shampoo I have used that does not make my hair feel oily. I have found nothing to compare it too. It's in a league all to itself. I recommend this Daily clarifying shampoo to everyone
barbara f.
Greenville
Love  this product, I have oily hair and it gets all the product off  and helps my oils. Its strips the hair without damage. My husband hair hold smells and this works great for him, it leathers great. Nice clean smell. I buy this over my salon clarifying shampoo..well buy as long as they sell it!
Martha D.
Lexington
I have very oily hair and I couldn’t find a shampoo that would help keep it under control. But then I found this at the store, I was a bit skeptical bc it was less than 5 dollars but I thought why not? Turns out it works like a charm
Isabel A.
Generally ok to get the job done. Nothing extraordinary about it. Perfume is very mild.
Good value though. It is not expensive and it lasts a long time.
Devin M.
I have really oily and fine thin hair and this clarifying shampoo really breaks up the greasy buildup I have every morning and gives me volume throughout the day because there's no oily wait the drags my hair down
Amanda C.
Cheap and perfect for stripping all the funk out of your hair from products! Love this shampoo and the smell and price are amazing! Lathers up great. I have oily hair and this really helps a lot to combat that

Walmart