BY SUAVE

Description:

Achieve brighter and softer tresses with this Sun-In Lemon-Fresh Hair Lightener. It is made with natural botanical extracts including aloe and chamomile as well as flaxseed and marigold. This Sun-In hair lightener has a gentle and effective formula that brings out the natural brightness of your tresses. It features a pleasant lemon scent that leaves your locks smelling clean and fresh. The bottle has a convenient spray pump that makes it easy to apply. This product is recommended for light blonde to medium brown hair colors. It is alcohol-free and conditions during use.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.

• Did anyone else get really horrible bumps after using thi...2 Answers
  • How did you all like it? 3 Answers
  • Let's see I have been trying to use a different deodorant...2 Answers
  • "It smells great all day!" in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing and lasts a while but I still feel sweaty while wearing it" in 1 review
  • "Works well." in 1 review
  • "I love the nice smells it leaves you smelling fresh all day I never feel like I sweat or stink when I wear it" in 1 review
Nicole E.
I didn't really like this deodorant this deodorant is not long lasting it is very affordable though it smells very good but I just wish it would last longer I feel like this deodorant would smell very good as a perfume I do not recommend 👎 👎 👎 👎 Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Riley K.
Des Peres
Purchased at: Walgreens
This deodorant works pretty well to prevent perspiration, but the scent can fade quickly. Also, during times of heavy activity or workouts, the scent doesn’t do a perfect job of covering up the scent of sweat.
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t sweat much so I can’t speak on how “well” this anti-perspiring works however it does smell yummy and I never smell my natural body odor throughout the day! This would have to be my favorite scent.
Lisa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell! And it lasts me all day. My only complaint is the white marks it leaves. If it were really “invisible” like it said it’d be 5/5 stars but for $1.50 at Walmart it’s absolutely worth it.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a huge suave fan so this review probably isn't going to be the best, but I'm being honest! The price on this product is good, you can get a decent size bottle for $1, this product also smells really really good, like all suave products do, this one is probably my favorite scent from them tho. Tropical paradise, cherry blossoms, & sweet pea are the best scents! My problem with this product is that the product itself and what it's supposed to do SUCKS! This deodorant definitely doesn't protect against sweat and odors, no matter how many times a day you reapply it! It also leaves white marks and residue on clothes! The same and price doesn't make the product! It's not bad for $1, but I want a product that's going to protect, smell great, and leave no white residue! I wouldn't recommend to anyone!
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Great smelling product! It's very affordable and you can find travel sizes as well to keep I'm hand in your purse if you need a little extra through out the day or to keep in your travel bag. It last a long time so unless it's a hot day or your very active it last and you don't need to constantly reapply. Easy to apply nice and smooth but it is the white kind so occasionally leaves the spots in your shirts.
Michelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only deodorant I buy. It's cheap. It doesn't cause me to break out, which I have had happen in the past with some cheap deodorants. It lasts all day. I love the tropical scent but have also used the sweet pea and fresh scents. Even my husband uses it in an emergency. It works well enough for him, and he has hyperhidrosis. I also use it to prevent thigh chafing when I wear a skirt or dress.
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive always like the scent and the effectiveness of Suave but the "invisible" part is laughable. I want a deodorant that has the same effectiveness through the day but doesn't leave oily powder stains on my dark clothing that forces me to have to put stain remover on then every time I wash. Its always frustrating to have those white marks everywhere especially when its advertised as "invisible"
Dana S.
Shohola, PA
This product smells good all day. I never smell body odor, whenever I perspire I only smell the scent of the deodorant. It lasts all day and the only downside is that it can leave a residue on dark clothing.
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it work?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How did you all like it?
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
Did anyone else get really horrible bumps after using this? I'm probably the only one, but I really liked this product (especially the scent), but unfortunately I can't use it anymore because of how it made me break out. Btw, I'm definitely not allergic to any of the ingredients, so maybe there was some other problem, I don't know.
Isabel G.
Bakersfield, CA
Let's see I have been trying to use a different deodorant because I sweat a lot and nothing helps which deodorant work good for that ??

Amazon