BY SUAVE #23 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Description:

Achieve brighter and softer tresses with this Sun-In Lemon-Fresh Hair Lightener. It is made with natural botanical extracts including aloe and chamomile as well as flaxseed and marigold. This Sun-In hair lightener has a gentle and effective formula that brings out the natural brightness of your tresses. It features a pleasant lemon scent that leaves your locks smelling clean and fresh. The bottle has a convenient spray pump that makes it easy to apply. This product is recommended for light blonde to medium brown hair colors. It is alcohol-free and conditions during use.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.

• Did anyone else get really horrible bumps after using thi...2 Answers
  • How did you all like it? 3 Answers
  • Let's see I have been trying to use a different deodorant...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It smells great all day!" in 1 review
  • "it smells amazing and lasts a while but I still feel sweaty while wearing it" in 1 review
  • "Works well." in 1 review
  • "I love the nice smells it leaves you smelling fresh all day I never feel like I sweat or stink when I wear it" in 1 review
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To me it does not last 24 hours it doesn't keep my skin moisturized is the way that it should underneath my arm I do love the smell of it smells amazing it just doesn't do its purpose. This product is something that I have to keep using over and over like I said it does not last 24 hours I would not recommend this I would not be purchasing this again if the formula was better and it lasted 24 hours and it kept my skin moisturized for 24 hours in the smell lasted for 24 hours I would have to keep buying it I definitely would purchase. Other than that it's extremely affordable.
Myshella D.
Centralia, WA
I've always bought secret my whole life , I've branched out once which was a mistake. But money get right sometimes so I went with suave since their "suave professional shampoo" line works amazing , I decided to give this deodorant a try! I swear by this ! I sweat more than the average girl, in my armpits , so it's hard to get deodorant with all day protection. Suave has all day protection! With 20% aluminum chlorohydrate too! Highly recommended! Only about $2.50 at Walmart ! Suave® Tropical Paradise Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
Does great to freshen up and prevent sweating (unless its more sweating than usual). Alright drug store deordorant but what I really don't like about this product is the thick waxy like substance that stays behind after showering. You really have to scrub it away. I think it's the aluminum in the product so it's not like this is the only product that would do it. I just need to find one without any aluminum in it at all
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good.
Harley M.
This amazing tropical breeze under arm deodorant is the best smelling .but there's one down fall about this deodorant it leaves white residue under your understand and easy to dry up and fall off but the sent stays with you all day .I use this sent
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I constantly thought I had something spilled on me. The smell was pleasantly but I need a less obvious scent for me to feel totally comfortable. I’m more of a powder scent gal. I’m sure there are some that will enjoy the scent.
Nadia M.
Tustin
This deodorant by suave (tropical paradise) it works to keep you and your Oder smelling fresh. It’s very cheap. It’s also cheap in quality it’s very dry so when you stroke across you armpit it doesn’t take you would have to do it over and over again. This product leaves white clumps that don’t look pleasant.
marcia o.
District Heights, MD
This product doesn't lie when it says its a 24 hrs protection deodorant. I use this product on a daily basis. I always sweat and its really hard for me to find a deodorant that's just right for me but since I've been using suaves deodorant i haven't stopped using it. I have more confident now knowing i want be walking around with smelly armpits and the best part is, it comes in variety of scents. I can not complain about this product i absolutely love it!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the scent but more so the price I get these for a buck and that's exactly what they should be priced at they work great all the suave deodorants work as described and mostly all are extremely reasonably priced which I why I purchase them. Usually I stay away from the scented ones just because I get scared putting perfumed chemicals under my pits but this didn't bother my skin.
Hope B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent of this! It smells very tropical and helps me throughout my day. I'm someone who gets sweaty easily and this has controlled that problem. Whenever I am exercising it doesn't wear off but I would apply once every 12 hours.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it work?
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How did you all like it?
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
Did anyone else get really horrible bumps after using this? I'm probably the only one, but I really liked this product (especially the scent), but unfortunately I can't use it anymore because of how it made me break out. Btw, I'm definitely not allergic to any of the ingredients, so maybe there was some other problem, I don't know.
Isabel G.
Bakersfield, CA
Let's see I have been trying to use a different deodorant because I sweat a lot and nothing helps which deodorant work good for that ??