BY SUAVE #51 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Our 24-Hour Protection Sweet Pea & Violet Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the scent of an enchantingly refreshing bouquet of sweet pea and violet.

• Hoping to find this and smell it soon!!! 1 Answers
  • I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase this part...5 Answers
  • Is Suave a good brand of deodorant?4 Answers
  • "I love this deoderent it smells good and everything." in 2 reviews
  • "this product smells great but does not last long nor is as effective as the other leading brands I have tried" in 1 review
  • "The smell is amazing,but have to agree with the posts above..the smell doesnt last long like their other products which is a shame because the smell is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I really like how it smells and it serves its purpose, but I absolutely hate the white marks it leaves if you put your clothes on before it dries up." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
I actually love the smell of this thing(: it definitely stays dry and takes care of any sweat but I don’t give it 5 stars because there’s definitely room for improvement. It does smudge & stain a lot. I have to be the most careful with this and my black clothes.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Good overall antiperspirant deodorant. I picked one up from Dollar General for $1.50. Smells very clean and does not leave the deodorant balls on your armpits. I am satisfied with this product. I will rebuy and I recommend.
Rachel M.
chicago
I got this deodorant simply because I was going on vacation. I needed something small and travel sized. However, I ended up keeping this afterwards because it’s light and nicely scented. It’s not an overwhelming scent but it makes you feel clean and smell fresh.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
usually wear a different kind of deodorant. I ended up this one by mistake from our local grocery delivery. I did not want to deal with returning it, so I decided to try it. I did find out that this is twice the price I usually pay for the one I usually buy. That did not make me happy and I thought that this better work really well for that price. So, this became a quest actually. I decided to test out the "24 hour" guarantee. It does work for 24 hours, in fact it worked for over 48 hours. I can not tell you what hour it stopped working, but by 72 - it was not working! I have to be honest and say that I do not work hard enough to actually sweat - so I can not tell you that it worked after really putting it to the test. But for a normal day - it worked for longer than 24 hours. The stuff I was using before boasted the same thing. It never worked this well. So I decided to try to buy it cheaper here on Amazon. I found this and decided that this was the best price I could find. The scent is nice and not overwhelming. I don't like alot of scent in my deodorant. I am happy with this purchase and I would recommend it.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
It smells amazing its long lasting for me and it does the job! This is one if the best scents they have and of course MY favorite you can find anywhere but I purchase mines from Walmart the double packs are normally in sell for 2.88
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I received this product as a complimentary gift from influenster and have been wearing it religiously for the past two weeks to see how I liked it. As a first impression, I love the smell. It's not too perfume-y and the violet tones down the sweetness a lot, which is awesome. I am used to wearing men's deodorant because I have found the smell lasts longer than most women's deodorants, so the smell was a big change for me, but I find it to be very pleasant. I also like how smooth it goes on and how it doesn't seem to leave deodorant marks on my black or other dark colored shirts. I tested this deodorant in a variety of capacities-for a day of lounging, day of errands, before going to the gym, and before a 12-hour shift as a nurse at the hospital. I always keep a second deodorant in my nurse bag because I don't want to smell when I am taking care of patients. Unfortunately, the "24-hour protection" didn't hold true while I was on the job. I felt like I was starting to smell about halfway through my shift, hence the three star review. I wish I could say I was switching back to female-specific deodorant, but it just is not ideal for me. Other than that, I would have definitely continued to use this product for other areas of my life because it's one of the better smelling deodorants in my opinion!!
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
I received this item complimentary for reviewing purposes. My review is 100% real and factual! I normally use gel deodorant from a different company, so when I got this product, I was a little worried about a few factors: durability, if it transfers, and the smell. Firstly, the smell is wonderful, one of the best I've had so far and even my fiance tried to steal it for himself!! I wore a black shirt on all of my testing days to see if it would transfer to my shirt. I actually applied the deodorant while the shirt was on my body. None of the deodorant transferred to my shirt, woohoo! It also lasted through the days. I cannot attest much to staying dry because I do not really sweat (even when working out), but I can tell you that I definitely did not smell :)
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
I love this! The scent is perfection and I can smell it's gorgeous scent all day long it's fresh and floral it's not overpowering but definitely sticks with you all day long I don't worry about odor at all with this product and this is my favorite scent I've tried! This product is so good and so affordable and does an amazing job at keeping my armpits dry and fresh all day long no problems no matter the conditions or how hot I get it last through my workouts and I don't find the need to reapply at all in my day it's a must have for me
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
One of my favorite go to when it comes to deodorant. It lasts even on my worst sweaty days. Cost is right up my ally as well. Only down fall I do have with the product is it does tend to clump and show white bad when I wear a tank or tube top. And it also gets on a few of my shirts from time to time and leaves marks that are hard to remove. Over all though the product provides what I want and need for smelling my best and taming any kind of bo that might try to lurk around that sweat bead or two.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes

This one I have smells so amazing everybody keeps asking what perfume I'm wearing because it smells so good and I tell them it's my deodorant haha I highly recommend this product I've tested it out it is long lasting doesn't start to smell funky after a whiles wear and it doesn't get white all over my clothes and I wear a lot of dark colors so it's so perfect plus who wants white deodorant all over their clothes?! Affordable also I have seen it in stores before but never tried it til now I'm impressed
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product cause irritation to the skin?
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
Is this good? It smells good
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase this particular scent! Which store did you purchase yours from ladies?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is Suave a good brand of deodorant?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good ? Is it a good scent ?