BY SUAVE #20 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Our 24-Hour Protection Sweet Pea & Violet Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the scent of an enchantingly refreshing bouquet of sweet pea and violet.

• Hoping to find this and smell it soon!!! 1 Answers
  • I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase this partic...4 Answers
  • Is Suave a good brand of deodorant?4 Answers
  • "I love this deoderent it smells good and everything." in 2 reviews
  • "this product smells great but does not last long nor is as effective as the other leading brands I have tried" in 1 review
  • "The smell is amazing,but have to agree with the posts above..the smell doesnt last long like their other products which is a shame because the smell is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I really like how it smells and it serves its purpose, but I absolutely hate the white marks it leaves if you put your clothes on before it dries up." in 1 review
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Just not a fan... I don't believe that this is a long wearing deodorant! The smell is nice, but I put in layers and layers and it just doesn't stick. I always need a deodorant touch up when I use this, which is not what I want. Maybe it's not very effective anymore because it's sort of older? But even so, I want a dependable deodorant and I don't really recommend this one.
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
I love using this everyday. I sweat a lot especially at work. I'm a night shift stocker at Walmart and I instantly smell this when I'm breaking a sweat. I'm relieved when I do since I know I won't smell like B.O. and I purchased for only a dollar! So far my go to scent is sweet pea and Violet my favorite two scents in the world. I highly recommend this item!
Mikiko W.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Smell and price of this deodorant are very good, but the cons are the fact that it leaves very obvious white marks on your dark clothes, it doesn't last the whole day in summertime and it leaves some kind of grasy patina on the armpits of your clothes. This patina will entrap bad smell and is very tough to wash off. I would not buy again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I absolutely love this deodorant! I think that the scent is very fresh and feminine but it's not overpowering! It does go on clear but I usually wait before putting a shirt on just to be safe so you don't get deodorant marks. But for the price it's such a steal and an essential! :)
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Picayune, MS
Smells wonderful and last pretty much forever. Although, it shows up on black some people think that means everything you wear is ruined. However, it has "extra effective protection", which means you can go all day without reapplying it even if you are a heavy sweating person.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
This deodorant smells beautiful!!! It has all day protection (for me at least) and with most others who have normal sweat. Glides on perfect with no tug. It's also invisible, which for me is a must have, because who likes thosevwhite marks on your clothes from deodorant!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This product is wonderful it might not work for some people due to the individuals ph balance but it's great for me. I can go over 8 hours aday without having to reapply like some other antiperspirants that I have tried in the past. It's affordable and it smells very nice.
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
I have been using this deodorant for a while and I love it it's one of my favorite deodorant. It's smells really good and it lasts a long time. For me it doesn't really show up that much on dark clothing so I'm okay with it. It's pretty cheap and I would recommend it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mexico, IN
Ive tried this before and i just couldnt stand the smell of it, I also noticed that it doesnt work that well for me at all. It woud always wear off in a few hours. It mmight work for someone else but not me i giess but its still a decent prodct for others.
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Suave Sweet Pea & Violet Deodorant smells nice but is not a deodorant to wear if you are going to be working out hard or not going to be able to reapply every so often. It does not last all day for me. I wouldn't recommend it to athletes.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product cause irritation to the skin?
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
Is this good? It smells good
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase this particular scent! Which store did you purchase yours from ladies?
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Is Suave a good brand of deodorant?
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Freedom , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It did not cause me any irritation.