BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 24-Hour Protection Sweet Pea & Violet Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the scent of an enchantingly refreshing bouquet of sweet pea and violet.

Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, talc, hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance 9parfum), steareth-100, BHT.Ingredients: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20%). Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.Active Ingredients: Aluminum chlorohydrate (20%)

• Hoping to find this and smell it soon!!! 1 Answers
  • I really need a new deodorant mine haven't working how is...1 Answers
  • I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase t...5 Answers
Suave® Sweet Pea & Violet Invisible Solid
  • "The deodorant smells great, and feels amazing, however it is one of those flowery scents that lingers a bit longer than I prefer." in 2 reviews
  • "very good smelling product i just don't like the white residue on my clothes" in 1 review
mi🗡 m.
to start, i sweat a lot during the school day and this makes sure i don’t smell. however, it leaves my white colored shirts with yellow stains and my dark clothes with white stains. no matter how many times i wash my clothes the stains are stubborn to come out. i guess that’s normal with deodorants. overall , this product is a great antiperspirant and gets the job done. the price is great as well and a stick for me last about a month and a half.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Suave has really stepped it up in the past few years, but this one is an original and I'm not too crazy about it. They offer a lot of scents but its lacking in strength & that's the main thing I personally look for. I would buy this as a first deodorant for a young girl, but not as a grown woman.
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good. This is my favorite scent suave makes.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the smell and how this works for the price. It goes on smoothly. And i really like that the smell stays on too. The cons is that it’s not that long lasting. I would have to apply twice a day but I’m a sweater so yeah... but other than that I really like it.
Mari R.
Miami Beach
I have used Suave Sweet Pea & Violet Invisible Solid in the recent pass. I currently have powder. I guess i grabbed the wrong one and was going to give an honest review based on how good it smells... Well I have to go by memory and I can tell you...Suave Sweet Peas & Violet has a very sweet, soft and non overbearing fragrance for those of you who are like me...Who love to smell good but not quite way out loud..It's gentle on sensitive skin or skin that needs tlc...Works well protecting one from sweat and odor. So yes...It works and it's easy on your purse strings.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Ótimo produto, longa duração. Embalagem pequena, ótimo para levar em viagens. Barato é eficiente. Cuidado ao usar com roupas escuras, pode manchar, mas é só passar um pano úmido na mancha que ela é retirada com facilidade.
Andressa K.
Watkinsville , GA
Got a travel size of this product and this became my favorite deodorant ever! It has a amazing sense and it offers dry protection for more than 24 hours! I have a busy life and have to walk a lot to go to my college classes and this is my favorite to keep me protect all day
annie g.
Monticello, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only really buy suave in the travel size bottle for when we travel cause it’s so cheap and gets the job done. I really like the smell of the sweet pea and violet and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I just don’t think it blocks the sweat as much as other deodorants.
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all the Suave scents! They are affordable and I use them for everyday deodorant whether I’m just kicking it around the house or going to a friends. They have some really great scents and work very well for normal every day activities! This however is my favorite scent!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
I actually love the smell of this thing(: it definitely stays dry and takes care of any sweat but I don’t give it 5 stars because there’s definitely room for improvement. It does smudge & stain a lot. I have to be the most careful with this and my black clothes.
Danielle P.
Hempstead, NY
Is this good? It smells good
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product cause irritation to the skin?
Amanda B.
Brampton, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never seen this in stores and I want to purchase this particular scent! Which store did you purchase yours from ladies?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is Suave a good brand of deodorant?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it leave any yellow spots on the clothing?

Walmart