BY SUAVE

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda® Replenishing Body Moisturizer

Our Suave Skin Solutions Soothing with aloe Body Lotion soothes uncomfortably dry skin and rescues your skin from everyday stresses.

This light dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly revives skin from dull to visibly refreshed. It absorbs quickly and easily, leaving skin feeling silky smooth and calmingly soothed.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Moisturizer Therapy
I've been using this lotion for a few days now and I am pleasantly surprised of its quality! It goes on so smooth,absorbs quickly, and it leaves a fresh smell that lasts. The consistency is soft without being runny, with a creamy texture. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars is because I felt like I needed to put on an extra layer of lotion (I was left with a very yummy smell for hours though, which I'll call that a win), and it is perhaps because I am not used to this particular brand. I normally use one that is heavier, and perhaps this is why I just need to use this one for my skin to adjust. Other than that, this is a lotion that I will be buying. I loved the quality, left my skin feeling really hydrated (after two coats) and how affordable it is
Brittany B.
Review for: Body
This is my go to lotion. It's extremely affordable for a ton of product. It has a mild yet pleasurable scent. It repair my dry skin and keeps my skin soft with regular use.
Andrea C.
I got this in a voxbox smells good just the after feel of using it wasn’t my favorite it has a gel like feel to it and it’s a little sticky but if you pay it down or put your clothes on it goes away other than that it’s a great product i personally like it I wouldn’t get this cream again but I would get another kind of suave cream
Hilda L D.
Review for: Moisturizer Therapy, Body, Moisturizer Therapy
My dad buys this lotion for the family and it is lightweight and comfy to use. If you have dryness, you might need to reapply more than once. This lotion is very inexpensive and I recommend it for basic every day use.
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
This lotion is the best if you live in the south. With the sun beating down on you all the times, its great for sun burns. The price is amazing, you can find it at Walmart. I use it multiple times a day, I even have a travel bottle of it for work. As long as its available to buy I'll own it.
I actually received this lotion complimentary from influenster in a past voxbox, AND I AM SO GLAD I DID. This stuff smells and feels amazinggggg. It is a staple in my after shower routine. I use it every time (I'm almost out :( ) but I will definitely repurchase.
Kristine C.
Waipahu, HI
Not only does this smell good but it also does wonders for my skin!
It's creamy but you won't feel it heavy/thick on your skin

I often find myself go back to this brand & scent most of the time!
So I definitely recommend you to give this a try!
Tiffany S.
La Porte
I use this product as soon as I get out of the shower! Makes my skin super soft and full of moisture. Never dry! It has a very light scent, and it smells amazing!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this lotion is one of the best out there only just because of their rich vitamins and how soft my skin feels qhen i apply it on me love it and really recommend this lotion!!
Aisha A.
I'm gonna be honest here, since this is pretty water based the moisture doesn't hold like say a Laneige product which actually moisturizes even though it's water based as well. This is great for just light moisturization in hot summer days but not during the colder temperatures because after an hour or so your skin is just as dry as it was before. It's not really worth the money and the Aloe Vera in in is so minute that it's not effective.
Amanda R.
Orlando, Fl
Does this lotion help with dry skin?
Kenzie B.
Is this good for face mosturizing?
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I never use lotion, nearly whole life, family swears by it... bad dry winter, any body here have same situation?
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else uses this I the shower?!
CLAUDIA S.
É POSSÍVEL SUGERIR MARCAS DE PRODUTOS PARA FUTURAS AVALIAÇÕES?