3 colors available

BY SUAVE

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda® Replenishing Body Moisturizer

Our Suave Skin Solutions Soothing with aloe Body Lotion soothes uncomfortably dry skin and rescues your skin from everyday stresses.

This light dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly revives skin from dull to visibly refreshed. It absorbs quickly and easily, leaving skin feeling silky smooth and calmingly soothed.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization

Samantha E.
Samantha E.
W Henrietta, NY
I really like how this makes my hands and legs feel right after using it. It also works really well with any itchy skin you have because of the aloe. As a warning this does have cucumber in it if you're not a fan of the smell. Surprisingly, this is the only thing I have been able to tolerate with the cucumber smell since it is more faint. The only downside to this lotion is that it doesn't hold the moisture into your skin. An hour a after using it, my skin will start feeling dry again. It does work for the short term and makes it so you don't have cracked skin.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Rogers, MN
I Never Leave home without it! I've got bottles all over the house, I use it on my body and mixed with my facial moisturizer (especially in the winter) on my face to maximize effect. I even use the pump to hold my hair ties and bobby pins so that my cat doesn't steal them as toys. It's water based (water is literally the first ingredient listed on the bottle) so it dries and absorbs quickly, and doesn't feel greasy at all.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
I bought this because my legs were literally itching so bad I couldn't stand it!! After buying 6 new bath and body works lotions o tries not to buy anything else but they just we're not helping even after using twice a day. I found the Aloe and smothered my body and I will keep this around always. My itchy skin went away and my gams are happy again. Thanks Suave for making great lotions at a affordable price!!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
San Antonio, TX
I currently have this product right now. At first I didn't know how to feel about this lotion, but once I started using it more and more I realized that it works good and I've had it for quite a bit. Also you really need to let your body adjust to it. Because in the beginning of me using it I started getting a rash because of how sensitive my skin is, but after my skin adjusted it feels and works great.
Susan P.
Susan P.
San Diego, CA
This is our go-to body lotion for the family. It has a light, pleasant frangrance, without being over-powering, and works great with my sensitive skin. It's consistency is perfect for the bottle - you will be able to get most of it out of the bottle with the pump alone. I find the Suave lotions to be a bit "light" however, so if you live in very dry areas you may need to re-apply later in the day.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Detroit, MI
I love this lotion! Whenever I have to buy more lotion, this is the only one I'll buy. It has so many useful applications. It not only helps with dry skin, but the aloe helps sooth the skin (especially after getting a sunburn), and its amazing with Keratosis Pilaris (the red bumps that show up on your upper arms or legs)!!! I also love the smell of it and the affordability of the product!
Melly C.
Melly C.
I bought this lotion for the summer. I wanted something lightweight and moisturizing especially when there is a possibility I could get sunburned. I use this lotion specifically for summer because it is not too heavy. I feel like it is vey moisturizing but it does give you a bit of a greasy feel! So let it soak it before heading out or else you may get streaks on your clothes!
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Massena, NY
Suave skin solutions with Aloe lotion makes your skin so soft. I bought mine at Walmart Supercenter. It's a good price and well worth paying for it. Pro's soft skin, does not leave skin feeling oily. Con's actually I don't have any. Yes I would buy it over and over. I love Suave lotions. It's one of the best lotions I have found that does not irritate my skin.
leah r.
leah r.
Our parents usually always gets this lotion, and if I'm out of my lotion, I use theirs since it's a huge bottle of it lol.These lotions seriously help my skin to override my dry skin, usually lotions and their moisture wear off during the day but this one holds up pretty good for my skin. I like it,i wish they had more fragrances to choose from though.
Chiamaka O.
Chiamaka O.
I'm not the biggest fan of this lotion. I bought it because it was inexpensive but i rub it on my skin and I still have dry patchy areas. I don't think that this product is well processed and I definitely would not recommend it to anyone unless they change the lather on it. If it was almost thicker and glossier on the skin like other brands of lotion.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Orlando, Fl
Does this lotion help with dry skin?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I never use lotion, nearly whole life, family swears by it... bad dry winter, any body here have same situation?
Kenzie B.
Kenzie B.
Is this good for face mosturizing?
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else uses this I the shower?!
CLAUDIA S.
CLAUDIA S.
É POSSÍVEL SUGERIR MARCAS DE PRODUTOS PARA FUTURAS AVALIAÇÕES?