BY SUAVE

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as Aveda® Replenishing Body Moisturizer

Our Suave Skin Solutions Soothing with aloe Body Lotion soothes uncomfortably dry skin and rescues your skin from everyday stresses.

This light dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly revives skin from dull to visibly refreshed. It absorbs quickly and easily, leaving skin feeling silky smooth and calmingly soothed.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization

Suave® Soothing with Aloe Body Lotion
  • "Great product... Really moisturizing! Suave makes great quality products... Try it out if you deal with dry skin.." in 72 reviews
  • "Great product... Really moisturizing! Suave makes great quality products... Try it out if you deal with dry skin.." in 43 reviews
  • "I've tried several of Suave's lotions and this one is by far the best. The lotion goes on smoothly. My skin instantly feels softer. The aloe smells wonderful and is not strong. A lot of lotions will leave you smelling perfumed, but this one is very light. It's great for my sensitive skin. Especially as the weather gets colder, my skin starts to get pretty rough. Soothing with aloe is the best. The picture shows my left hand moisturized and my right without. I believe this lotion really makes my skin shiny, smooth looking, and vibrant! " in 16 reviews
  • "This lotion is great. And it has aloe in it! It is good for the skin. I use it every other day or when i think i need some lotion on. It smells good too. I just love it" in 16 reviews
Samantha V.
Review for: Body more...
Omg! I have never been friends with this brand, but one of the voxbox that I play, there was this cream, the probe and I loved it. I help a lot to my skin, especially in the part of my buttocks, because there I have small pimples and with this cream I have been able to eliminate that, since then I have not stopped using it, I already have the giant size in my bathroom!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Body more...
I got this in a Influenster box a while ago and I loved it... really good moisturizer for a budget family... the scent is really fresh, easy to apply and you can feel the effects almost immediately...
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I bought the big bottle of this lotion and it was doing great, but since inly i was using it it took me a couple months to finish it. I noticed that it becomes watery after a couple months and it would dry my skin faster. Better to buy the small bottle.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Moisturizer Therapy more...
I've been using this lotion for a few days now and I am pleasantly surprised of its quality! It goes on so smooth,absorbs quickly, and it leaves a fresh smell that lasts. The consistency is soft without being runny, with a creamy texture. The reason I am only giving it 4 stars is because I felt like I needed to put on an extra layer of lotion (I was left with a very yummy smell for hours though, which I'll call that a win), and it is perhaps because I am not used to this particular brand. I normally use one that is heavier, and perhaps this is why I just need to use this one for my skin to adjust. Other than that, this is a lotion that I will be buying. I loved the quality, left my skin feeling really hydrated (after two coats) and how affordable it is
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
This lotion is the best if you live in the south. With the sun beating down on you all the times, its great for sun burns. The price is amazing, you can find it at Walmart. I use it multiple times a day, I even have a travel bottle of it for work. As long as its available to buy I'll own it.
I actually received this lotion complimentary from influenster in a past voxbox, AND I AM SO GLAD I DID. This stuff smells and feels amazinggggg. It is a staple in my after shower routine. I use it every time (I'm almost out :( ) but I will definitely repurchase.
Brittany B.
Review for: Body more...
This is my go to lotion. It's extremely affordable for a ton of product. It has a mild yet pleasurable scent. It repair my dry skin and keeps my skin soft with regular use.
Tiffany S.
La Porte
I use this product as soon as I get out of the shower! Makes my skin super soft and full of moisture. Never dry! It has a very light scent, and it smells amazing!
Aisha A.
I'm gonna be honest here, since this is pretty water based the moisture doesn't hold like say a Laneige product which actually moisturizes even though it's water based as well. This is great for just light moisturization in hot summer days but not during the colder temperatures because after an hour or so your skin is just as dry as it was before. It's not really worth the money and the Aloe Vera in in is so minute that it's not effective.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Body more...
I purchased mine from Kroger. Excellent price, big size bottle, very good and light moisturizer. I use it mostly on my legs. I don't love the fragrance but I don't dislike it either (it's a little plain) however, the fragrance is way better that other moisturizers I've bought recently (I'm thinking products from Jergens "natural glow" or "wet skin"). I'd definitely purchase more moisturizers from Suave, why pay more when you can find an affordable product that does the job right?
Amanda R.
Orlando, Fl
Does this lotion help with dry skin?
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I never use lotion, nearly whole life, family swears by it... bad dry winter, any body here have same situation?
Kenzie B.
Is this good for face mosturizing?
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else uses this I the shower?!
CLAUDIA S.
É POSSÍVEL SUGERIR MARCAS DE PRODUTOS PARA FUTURAS AVALIAÇÕES?