BY SUAVE #85 in Lotion

Description:

Wonderful Skin Therapy Now you can heal and soften your skin by using Suave Body Moisturizer. It's enriched with nature's moisturizer, cocoa and Shea butter that helps to fight against dryness. It's clinically proven to relieve dry skin and provides unbelievably soft and smooth skin. - Heals and protects skin from dryness - Enriches with Shea butter and cocoa - Non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and easily into skin Suave Body Moisturizer smoothes flaking skin and firms your skin to improve tone. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: It contains cocoa and Shea butter, known to soften rough, dry skin and improve skin tone and texture.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butters), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Stearamide AMP, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol. Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Yellow 6 (Cl15985).

• Is this product good for African Americans?2 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well and not leave a sticky feel?5 Answers
  • I live in a very dry climate and was wondering if this lo...2 Answers
Suave® Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion
  • "I got this as a sample a couple weeks ago and I was very surprised at how much I liked it. I have not typically like Suave lotions in the past, but this one makes me want to try their other products. This product smells good and feels great on my hands and legs. Very moisturizing." in 160 reviews
  • "I have eczema and suave's cocoa butter lotion is the only lotion to keep my skin moisturized so I don't get itchy. It's lightweight and non-greasy. Great for daily use." in 107 reviews
Zenia F.
I’ve been on the hunt for a great belly cream to help with itching and stretch marks from my growing belly. Man has this been such a relief!! I’m 15 weeks so I’m starting to stretch and it’s been so hot that I just hated my normal butters because of the greasy feel.

This is by far better than any expensive cream I have ever purchased! Keep in mind just because it is not thick does not mean it doesn’t do the job! I have read so many complaints over this and I find it ridiculous, I know everyone is different but why do you want to feel greasy and sticky? I can understand during the winter time but it’s not like this cream leaves you dry at any time after application during the day. I’m not saying it lasts 24 hours because I do reapply on my knees, elbows, and tummy as needed but the rest of my skin feels like a baby’s butt. I have combination skin which is only oily on my face and the rest of my body flakes on bad days to the point where I use triple antibiotics to heal it soooo for the price and quality I’m sold. Don’t let consistency fool you!

Pros: super lightweight.      Cons I have 0!!!
no strong smell
absorbs quickly
goodbye razor bumps
no itchy skin
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I've been using this lotion for years and I still love it! My friends always use it when they're visiting because of the pleasant yet subtle scent of cocoa butter and shea. Yes, this lotion is on the thinner side, but thats what makes it stand out- because it absorbs quickly and softens the skin quickly. Unlike most lotions, it doesnt leave a heavy, thick, slimy residue on your hands. The price is ridiculously cheap so no-one really can complain. It's ome of the best lotion to use, especially during the hot sticky Summer months because of how lightweight and thin it is. Definitely a lotion I feel confident in, so much so that I feel comfortable recommending to my friends and family and will continue buying time and time again.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
So, I love scented lotions. I am a huge Bath and Body Works fan, but lately I have found most of their lotions don't actually moisturize my skin due to the i ingredients used to fragrance them. The exception being their Ultra Shea line. I decided to pick up the Suave Cocoa Butter lotion, because I love their hair care products and figured the skincare would be just as good for my dry and sensitive skin. I was not disappointed, the large bottle was affordable, I've been using it since February I believe. And it moisturizes without leaving me greasy. Absolutely amazing lotion. 10/10
Jenn L.
Bristol
This is one of my winter staples. I love that this lotion is so inexpensive, yet effective. I use this daily, as do my husband and son who have eczema. I also use it on my 4 year old daughter. Smell is great but not overpowering.
Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
Have been using this product for years. It’s a good value, and effective. I live in the Midwest, and the winters can be cruel to my skin. This keeps it sufficiently hydrated, without feeling greasy or heavy - in other words it absorbs quite well. It has a nice scent as well. It is not a naturally scent (or blend of oils or whatever), but rather parfum. Because of this the only place this doesn’t work effectively is on arms where I have eczema.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
For the price, this lotion is not that bad! I tend to get dry skin in the winter and was looking for something that would soothe. The scent is great and one of my favorite things about this lotion! What I don't like about the lotion is that it seems to dry up fairly quickly. I feel as though I need to reapply more often than other lotions. The lotion itself is thick and applies easily. It does not leave a sticky residue.
Jenna H.
Dieterich
I love this lotion I also use it on my face and it works amazingly for my dry skin. It also helps keep my legs smooth and keep razor bumps away. I definitely recommend and I got mine at dollar general or walmart.
Theresa C.
Does absolutely nothing for dry skin. Even after basically bathing in it my skin is dry in minutes. I don’t have normally dry skin so I was very unpleasantly surprised by how dry my skin feels after using this
Kausar T.
Arlington, VA
One of the best moisturizers I've ever used. Very gentle on skin. I have a sensitive skin and dry so it works really well. It's a combination of cocoa butter and shea which works real well on my skin.Have been using it since around 2 years.
All you need is not love, it's a good moisturizer that works well. Or maybe both 😍
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Ok guys i love this lotion i have super dry hands because i wash my dishes with bleach. My hands will even get rashes and look like i have a 70 year old womens hands. But this lotion left my hands soft from the first time i used it i feel in love. It also smells so good . It smells natural to me too which i love. I leave my lotion downstairs for when im done washing the dishes. It also helps me with the rashes i get on my hands . I give this lotion a 5 out of 5. I also have to mention i received this product for free from influenster but all opinions are my own
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What's your favorite Suave lotion fragrance?
Tabitha B.
richmond, TX
Does this lotion smell good and does it leave a greasy residue?
lynn n.
Supply, NC
Is this good for dry skin?
Cindy T.
Adena, OH
Does this lotion absorb well and not leave a sticky feel?
Justina M.
I constantly wash my hands leaving them very dry but I also am not a fan of creams wondering how much this works?

back