4 colors available

BY SUAVE #74 in Lotion

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as L'Occitane® Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion

Our Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Shea is enriched with a mix of nutrients, which are known to enhance the moisturization of the layers of skin and improve texture. The result is a skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth.

This dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly relieves dryness to soften rough, dry skin and replenishes moisture to make your skin look and feel beautifully smooth.

Clinically Proven to deliver 24 hours of continuous moisturization.

• Is this product good for African Americans?2 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well and not leave a sticky feel?5 Answers
  • I live in a very dry climate and was wondering if this lotion is an...2 Answers
Suave® Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion
  • "I tried this because I get VERY dry skin in the winter, I like the scent, but it doesn't last long and I find I have to reapply a lot." in 6 reviews
Berna P.
Berna P.
I wasn't too excited after using this product. Although Suave products are very budger friendly, I felt that I had to use more lotion throughout the day to stay mostiurized versus comparative brands. My skin is sensitive to certian products because I have excema. Sometimes I can only use a product once or a few times before my skin has a negative reaction to it. I've only purchased this item once and it worked the first few times, even if I had to moisturize throughout the day. I unfortubately did not continue use with this product because after a while it irritated my skin. I gave the remainder of the product to my mother (67 years old), who didn't experience the same problem. This product was not for me.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the texture that leaves this product, and the smell is nice
thisT͟His
Definiciones de this
pronombre
used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
is this your bag?
adverbio
to the degree or extent indicated.
they can't handle a job this big
artículo
don't listen to this guy
4 definiciones más
Ver también
this is, like this, this is it, this time, this week, this way, this year, this morning, this one, in this way
Traducciones de this
so, such, that, this
Amber W.
Amber W.
Warren, OH
The suave cocoa butter and Shea body lotion is a OK product. The issue I have with it is the fact that the scent don't last as long as I would like. Don't get me wrong it smells wonderful but don't seem the last longer then an hour or two. Although it is very affordable and you get a large amount at a very inexpensive price. I also run into the problem of having to reapply multiple times a day because it don't seem to moisten my skin as long as I like but I have very very dry skin.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I bought this out of the blue, to use at work. I wash my hands frequently, and needed a lotion to use after washing. It is thicker than normal for Suave lotions, but not too thick and it isn't greasy. The price for the 3oz. tube is pricey compared to buying the larger bottle, but that happens with travel sized items. I LOVE the scent. It's not overpowering at all. It seems to last a long time, too. I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase and will definitely purchase it again!
Jasyn E.
Jasyn E.
Helena, MT
Let me begin with how great this smells, it has just a soft hint of cocoa butter and shea. Its not over powering what so ever.i ise this lotion every single day and I have bought this item over and over again. But whats really great about this product besides the fact that it leaves your skin soft and moisturised is the price, its so affordable and you can get it at almost any drugstore. I 100% reccoment this product to everyone.
Karye M.
Karye M.
I have purchased this multiple times. It is right up there with the more expensive brands in my opinion. I used this during both of my pregnancies, along with some other brands as well. Suave has great prices. I hate spending a ridiculous amount of money on something like cocoa butter lotion. Suave gives the best quality product, at an amazing price. This is exactly why I will continue to purchase their products.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Davis, CA
This body lotion is one of my go-tos, especially in the summer when my skin is dry and irritated by the sun/sunscreen/heat. It smells so good (it makes me want to buy coffee in this flavor) and leaves me skin feeling smooth. Cons are that this is one of the lotions that I have tried that is really just for the body--it does not really help with my hands, which are also dry and crack.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
This lotion smells very good. I am giving it three stars because of the lack of moisture it gives. Initially, it will feel very moisturizing and smooth on your skin, but after a couple hours on a sunny, day you're ashy. And on cold days as soon as you step outside you're ashy. It would be great if the smell and initial moisture were matched with long lasting moisturization.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL
I surprisingly really like the Suave lotion. It's one of the lowest priced lotions in the lotion isle, but it really works well.. I like the fact that it actually absorbs into my skin when I put it on.. Other lotions just sit on top of my skin, and IU don't feel like they help. I've tried a few different products from the Suave line, and I've never had a bad experience.
Helen M.
Helen M.
I have really dry skin and it's very itchy most times because of how dry it is, so I got his to see if it'll make it better because cocoa butter Shea always makes things better lol and it really helped my skin feel much better and as drying! Not itchy at all either. I really do recommend this product! Dry skin or oily skin, this would work great with all skins! :)
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
What's your favorite Suave lotion fragrance?
lynn n.
lynn n.
Supply, NC
Is this good for dry skin?
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Richmond, TX
Does this lotion smell good and does it leave a greasy residue?
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Adena, Oh
Does this lotion absorb well and not leave a sticky feel?
Kassadie H.
Kassadie H.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this product help with acne? Or no? Because I have severe acne..And online says it cocoa butter helps. Does this help with it too?