BY SUAVE

Description:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Indulge in Suave Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa & Shea Butters that instantly relieve dryness to soften rough, dry skin and replenishes moisture to make your skin look and feel beautifully smooth. This unique formula is enriched with a mix of nutrients, which are known to enhance the moisturization of the layers of skin and improve texture. The result is skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth. Clinically Proven Moisturization. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this product come in any other scents? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Very hydrating. soaks into my skin very well. this lotion doesn't leave a residue like the others I've tried. " in 4 reviews
  • "Suave Skin Solutions with Cocoa Butter & Shea Softens Rough & Dry Skin 3oz definitely me my expectations." in 4 reviews
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
Classic hydration with an amazing smell. Cocoa butter always works well with my skin and adds a layer of protection from cold weather and dry air. I never leave my house without this in my purse.
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is probably the best value soothing lotion you can ever buy. Smells amazing and so soft and not greasy feeling at all. I use a lot mixed with a primer before applying makeup or on my dry elbows definitely improved those a lot. Again so budget friendly and worth buying.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This Suave lotion is perfect as a hand cream or a small travel cream! It has a great, light smell of cocoa butter and shea and keeps my hands soft and not ashy. I keep this at my desk at work at all times!
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
This stays on my desk at work! Trying to keep my hands moisturized and sanitized at the same time is a challenge, but this is a quick go to. It works so great even my students want to use it!
Zoya Z.
This is what the product that has been sitting on my desk at work and I have been loving using it. It’s so moisturizing and smells fantastic. I will definitely repurchase
Abby E.
Erie, PA
Great lotion, gives my hands the moisture it needs to help repair them from being so dry. Love how it fits right in my purse and always there when i need it. Smells so good and does not leave a smell that lingers.
Lily F.
OMG gurl this works on dry skin like no other. I'm not going to lie I have dry skin and no other lotion were working for me. That's probably why I love this lotion so much and smells great and also only a dollar at Dollar General.n Suave® Smoothing With Cocoa Butter and Shea
Janna E.
Greenville, SC
This lotion smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized without the feeling of being sticky. I love the travel size! I keep it in my purse and I can take it anywhere. I constantly am sharing this lotion with friends!
Sheila B.
Lake bluff
It is amazing for traveling as well as just having it around the house or in the car . It has cocoa butter and shea butter that leaves your skin feeling soft . My legs are Always super dry and this cream helps out so much. It leave my skin feeling fresh and soft .
Michelle K.
This is one of my favorite lotions. The 3 oz is small enough to fit in my purse, so I can take it everywhere. Makes it nice to soothe my dry hands especially in the colder months. And I absolutely love how it smells!
Abby E.
Erie, PA
Does this product come in any other scents?