BY SUAVE

Description:

Long-Lasting Hold Lasts Up to 72 Hours 2 Firm Control Inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it. This spray, with an ultra-fine mist, offers hold for frizz resistance even in 95% humidity while giving a brushable finish.uxe style infusion anti-humidity hairspray inspired by the best products in salons, this luxurious collection of products helps make your everyday style look as good as when your stylist does it.this smoothing anti-humidity hairspray, with an ultra-fine mist, offers hold for frizz resistance even in 95% humidity while giving a brushable finish. Versus non-conditioning shampoo salon proven to hold as well as kerastase laque couture micro-mist fixing hairspray.

Maria Elizabeth A.
Siempre lo eh dicho que y o no soy muy fanática del spray por que tengo muy poco cabello y me parece que dan ami cabello la sensación de que tengo menos jejeje pero cuando tengo que hacer un peinado eh ir a una fiesta y necesito que mi peinado se mantenga en su lugar todo el día me gusta utilizar este es muy bueno
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I very rarely use hairspray, so I grabbed the cheapest one I found when I needed it for a special occasion. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this holds and keeps my hair from getting frizzy. I also used it for my daughter for her dance recital and it held up well all night.
Mia A.
Although I don’t use hairspray often, I do use anti humidity hairspray in the summer time because my hair does get majorly frizzy and dry in the humidity and for the price? Amazing!!! It works so well and doesn’t smell as bad as some hairsprays do.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This hairspray does just what is says and really helped to hold my hair when it was very humid outside! Only complaint is that it’s kind of smelly especially when you begin to sweat, other than that, it’s priced well and available everywhere!
Cari B.
Orange Park, FL
Perfectly touchable hold! I love how this hairspray doesn't leave my hair stiff as a rock but keeps my style in place. It also doesn't leave my hair sticky. The fragrance is ok and not annoying like some other hair sprays. The smell goes away and does not linger. The mist is pretty fine which is great. Great hold for a great price. I've purchased this multiple times and will continue to purchase it for as long as it's available.
Megan N.
Souderton, PA
I have never had success with this brand of hairspray. It seems to build up and create a sticky coating. It hasn’t been strong enough for my hair type. The smell is lovely, but overall it could use some improvement.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is an inexpensive hairspray that works. It holds my hair in place and removes my frizz. I recommend you give it a try if you’re looking for an affordable option of hairspray. It’s the one I use on an everyday basis.
Danielle A.
Cadiz , KY
I live in the south and have very course hair which leads to frizz. This hairspray has really great hold while also combating the frizz. It’s a value compared to other brands and it smells so great. Great product!
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Usually when I put curls in my hair I spray with this hairspray and it leaves my curls there ! Doesn't make them hard either ! Which I love ! If you spray just the right amount, you'll see the great effect it has
Caitlynn P.
Staten Island
Cost effective!! I do my best to find products that are cost effective and don’t burn holes in my pockets! Suave is a brand that puts out products that are cheap but also work extremely well. I am a victim of humidity and my hair doesn’t do well if it’s curly and there’s humidity in the air. This spray keeps my hair in tact and helps keep my curls in once I wave it with my straightener. Highly recommend.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
Does this have a strong hold while reducing frizz?