BY SUAVE

Suave Sleek for Dry or Frizzy Hair Conditioner: Improves hair texture and softens it Salon proven Enriched with vitamin E and silk amino acids see more...

• I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair does anyon...1 Answers
  • Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizzy hair. ...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this conditi...3 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to try" in 1 review
  • "This is a good product it gets the job done at an affordable price wouldn't say it's the best for the price range" in 1 review
  • "smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft ! " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this helps with the frizzy curls that come along with curly hair." in 1 review
  • "Smells good, affordable and it works." in 1 review
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this conditioner for YEARS and I am so picky about conditioners. The ends of my hair are often pretty dry. But the roots of my hair get greasy very quickly. This conditioner helps get rid of the dryness that my hair has without making my hair too greasy. My hair also gets very tangly and this conditioner works great at getting rid of the knots and making it easy for me to brush out my hair.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Barstow, CA
I Generally have very dry hair and this product gives both volume and moisture to my hair. I buy all my shampoos and conditioners from walmart, this particullay i bought this in a shampoo and conditioner double pack. I love the scent though i do have to wash my hair two days after every use, but its affordable and i would buy it again.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Henderson, CO
This conditioner does a decent job, but I still have tangles when combing out my hair after using it. I have very thick hair, and live in a very dry climate, and this doesn't quite give me the sleekness I was hoping for. This is definitely a case of "you get what you pay for." Salon brands work much better for me.
Ixchel P.
Ixchel P.
Salt Lake City, UT
This conditioner helps my hair so much. I put it on in the morning. In the morning my hair is really dry at the bottom and this makes it look so beautiful. I use this product every day and it makes my hair smell amazing. The packaging is great for product coming out. I would keep buying this product
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
This is a good conditioner but it does not control for is like the bottle says it is just a normal conditioner I have seen no difference in the fridge and my hair nor my daughters hair I would buy it again for the price but not for the anti frizz I recommend this as a regular conditioner
Charity F.
Charity F.
Pulaski, VA
It makes your hair so smooth and soft. You don't have to worry about your hair getting all nasty and can't stand to touch it. It is very effective for dry hair. I bought it at walmart but it is available anywhere. I would most definitely recommend it if your hair is dry and frizzy.
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really feel that this Sleek conditioner is just as good as higher end brands!! It is very moisturizing and really does cut down the frizz a lot. My hair is easy to manage/comb through after using this conditioner. I typically buy the bigger bottle and the price is great!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Everly, IA
My hair is super soft and...SLEEK!! Love it!! Other shampoos and conditioners don't tame the frizz, but using this I rarely straighten my hair!!! Works on any scalp type and doesn't make it oily or dry. This is all I use anymore and for the price it cannot be topped!!!!
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Frankfort, KY
My go to combo! I love how well Sleek cleans and nourishes my hair. Unlike other shampoos that can cause my hair to dry out and become brittle with daily use this seems to keep my hair from breaking as easily. I also have significantly smoothr hair with less frizz.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Bogalusa, LA
Love this conditioner. Helps with dryness of my hair from dying my hair. I use this product every 2 days. Does not leave hair only. Gives just enough moisture. You can pick this product up at your local Walmart. I repurchase this product every time I run out.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
BROKEN ARROW, OK
I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this conditioner really work for extreme cases or is it just for those with small issues?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product still be useful if my hair is straight. I get frizz sometimes and I want something to calm it down. Is this product worth trying or should I try a different type of Suave shampoo and conditioner?
amarinder b.
amarinder b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizzy hair. Is this a good product or would you recommend something else. Thanks for your help
Nisrine a.
Nisrine a.
Tetouan
It is a good product ?
I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair does anyone know if this really works? Plus my hair is really curly! Can't find anything that seems to help at all!