BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner transforms your dry or frizzy hair into a healthy-looking, salon-smooth style. Our formula is enriched with a silk protein and vitamin E complex to soften and improve hairs overall texture. This Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to smooth as well as Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek. Shampoo & conditioner system salon-proven to smooth as well as Matrix Total Results High Amplify (Matrix, Total Results and High Amplify are registered trademarks of LOral USA Creative, Inc.) The system helps deliver frizz control for up to 48 hours. For stunningly sleek hair, massage conditioner into hair after using Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo. Leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse. For easy styling, try our Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream for all day frizz control & shine. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply. Rinse. Use with Suave Sleek Shampoo & Anti-Frizz Cream.

• I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair do...1 Answers
    • Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizz...2 Answers
    • I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this...3 Answers
    Suave® Sleek For Dry Or Frizzy Hair Conditioner
    • "Suave is probably the best shampoo and conditioner you can buy !" in 1 review
    • "This is a good product it gets the job done at an affordable price wouldn't say it's the best for the price range" in 1 review
    • "I have naturally curly hair and this helps with the frizzy curls that come along with curly hair." in 1 review
    • "I would recommend this to try" in 1 review
    • "smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft ! " in 1 review
    Amy M.
    Knoxville, TN
    This product is inexpensive and not considered salon quality I don't think since it's sold at drug store and the price is much less but I think this product is awesome. Definitely something to buy if you are on a budget or even not. I remember being in high school and using suave and it was not a very great quality. However I decided to try it again recently and I was blown away. It was like using an entirely different product. 15 years ago I thought they were horrible but now they are amazing and have completely stepped uo their game.
    sammi m.
    north bruswick
    I have thick, wavy and dry hair and as a result, have an ongoing battle with the frizz that comes with the territory. I am always on the lookout for magic potions that will help out (no luck yet). This conditioner (along with the matching shampoo) got good reviews and I thought it was worth giving it a shot especially since the price was so low.

Well - I am disappointed. The conditioner feels sleek when it goes onto my hair. I leave it on for about 3 minutes or so and when I rinse it out, my hair feels smooth. However, once my hair dries (I towel out most of the water and then air dry my damp hair), it is even more dry and frizzy than before! Yikes.

The funny part is, I once used the original Matrix shampoo + conditioner combo that this conditioner is supposed to be a copy of. The original Matrix combo did nothing much for my hair either (but it definitely did not leave my hair as frizzy and dry as the Suave combo does). Too bad I had totally forgotten about it before making this purchase. I guess I should be happy that purchasing the Suave combo was a less expensive mistake than the Matrix combo.

The only plus is that the fragrance is quite nice. It is not obvious as soon as I have washed my hair but I can smell the mild, pleasant fragrance linger the next few days. But then, if I smelling nice was my only criteria, I would have used a nice perfume instead.
    Selena G.
    Roswell , NM
    I love this set. I have really long dry hair. So my hair tends to get really tangled and a lot of knots at the back of the base. I would let it sit in my hair for 3-5 minutes to really soften my hair. My hair feels so soft and health that it won’t tangle. My husband even told me that my hair smells wonderful even when it’s been hours since I took a shower. My current favorite shampoo and conditioner set.
    Shanda H.
    This is the conditioner I reach for if I am on a strict budget and need something that works. It has a nice scent, it helps my frizzy/dry hair, and it is something I have purchased over and over again. I highly recommend this shampoo/conditioner combo if you need something inexpensive, that smooths and does what it claims!
    Kirsten E.
    Richmond, VA
    My hair is dry from heat and bleach. Attempting to restore moisture to my hair, I looked to suave. The price point is on the cheaper/average side and the smell is pleasant. However, after using the conditioner for more than a month, I didn’t notice a difference. My hair still resulted in dryness and more tangles
    Mariana D.
    I used to use V05 for my hair but now I use this shampoo and conditioner for my hair and it is so good!! I have really curly hair and when I wash it it gets really frizzy and dry but using this product my hair stays moisturized, smooth, and manageable. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a gentle but great product for hair
    Alissa H.
    Coraopolis, PA
    This is my favorite conditioner. I’ve tried kore expensive brands and I just keep coming back to the suave. It’s amazing scent is safe for color treated hair. My hair is fried from using a blow dryer and flat iron everyday and this really helps.
    Vanessa O.
    I get this one all the time for my children and I to use being as I have biracial children their hair seems to be different textures so normally you have to get different shampoos conditioners but with Suave it's easy just to get one that works for all kids and everybody in your house makes their hair smooth and silky not dry have volume but not frizzy
    Kristine R.
    Woonsocket, RI
    I got this on a deal at family dollar, along with the shampoo. I love how soft it makes my hair and fuzzy free. It’s great for color hair, and it’s affordable for a 28fl size. I would buy again for sure.
    Kyleigh T.
    Clarksville, TN
    My hair gets very frizzy and this conditioner is great at keeping the frizz at bay. It is very affordable and is available at a lot of stores. My hair feels smooth and silky after every use. I would highly recommend this conditioner.
    Stephanie P.
    Will this product still be useful if my hair is straight. I get frizz sometimes and I want something to calm it down. Is this product worth trying or should I try a different type of Suave shampoo and conditioner?
    Jaime N.
    Broken Arrow, OK
    I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this conditioner really work for extreme cases or is it just for those with small issues?
    amarinder b.
    Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizzy hair. Is this a good product or would you recommend something else. Thanks for your help
    Nisrine a.
    Tetouan
    It is a good product ?
    I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair does anyone know if this really works? Plus my hair is really curly! Can't find anything that seems to help at all!

Walmart