BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner transforms your dry or frizzy hair into a healthy-looking, salon-smooth style. Our formula is enriched with a silk protein and vitamin E complex to soften and improve hairs overall texture. This Salon-quality shampoo and conditioner system is salon proven to smooth as well as Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek. Shampoo & conditioner system salon-proven to smooth as well as Matrix Total Results High Amplify (Matrix, Total Results and High Amplify are registered trademarks of LOral USA Creative, Inc.) The system helps deliver frizz control for up to 48 hours. For stunningly sleek hair, massage conditioner into hair after using Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo. Leave on for 1-3 minutes, then rinse. For easy styling, try our Suave Professionals Sleek Anti-Frizz Smooth & Shine Cream for all day frizz control & shine. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking locks. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered professional quality products for the entire family, which are proven to work as well as salon brands. The Suave mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl, Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply. Rinse. Use with Suave Sleek Shampoo & Anti-Frizz Cream.

• I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair do...1 Answers
    • Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizz...2 Answers
    • I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this...3 Answers
    Suave® Sleek For Dry Or Frizzy Hair Conditioner
    • "Suave is probably the best shampoo and conditioner you can buy !" in 1 review
    • "This is a good product it gets the job done at an affordable price wouldn't say it's the best for the price range" in 1 review
    • "I have naturally curly hair and this helps with the frizzy curls that come along with curly hair." in 1 review
    • "I would recommend this to try" in 1 review
    • "smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft ! " in 1 review
    Amy M.
    Knoxville, TN
    This product is inexpensive and not considered salon quality I don't think since it's sold at drug store and the price is much less but I think this product is awesome. Definitely something to buy if you are on a budget or even not. I remember being in high school and using suave and it was not a very great quality. However I decided to try it again recently and I was blown away. It was like using an entirely different product. 15 years ago I thought they were horrible but now they are amazing and have completely stepped uo their game.
    Selena G.
    Roswell, NM
    I love this set. I have really long dry hair. So my hair tends to get really tangled and a lot of knots at the back of the base. I would let it sit in my hair for 3-5 minutes to really soften my hair. My hair feels so soft and health that it won’t tangle. My husband even told me that my hair smells wonderful even when it’s been hours since I took a shower. My current favorite shampoo and conditioner set.
    Shanda H.
    This is the conditioner I reach for if I am on a strict budget and need something that works. It has a nice scent, it helps my frizzy/dry hair, and it is something I have purchased over and over again. I highly recommend this shampoo/conditioner combo if you need something inexpensive, that smooths and does what it claims!
    Vanessa O.
    I get this one all the time for my children and I to use being as I have biracial children their hair seems to be different textures so normally you have to get different shampoos conditioners but with Suave it's easy just to get one that works for all kids and everybody in your house makes their hair smooth and silky not dry have volume but not frizzy
    Kyleigh T.
    Pt Charlotte, FL
    My hair gets very frizzy and this conditioner is great at keeping the frizz at bay. It is very affordable and is available at a lot of stores. My hair feels smooth and silky after every use. I would highly recommend this conditioner.
    Christen H.
    Duluth, MN
    I'm torn on this product. I love how soft and silky my hair is on day 1 but by day 2 my scalp is itchy. I wonder if there is a 'wax' that might be making my hair fabulous but coating my scalp. I use this but not every day.
    Diana G.
    Orlando, FL
    I used this conditioner for a couple of months because it would detangle my curly hair and smelled really good. I noticed that I was developing a lot of dandruff and build up which is why I decided to go quit using it.
    Kiana G.
    New Castle, PA
    Conditioner is awesome! It does the job. I notice my hair is softer and silkier after using for a few weeks. This is so inexpensive too! Great for curly / thick / damaged hair. One of my fav inexpensive conditioners.
    Reality B.
    I used this product and oh how amazed I was . I got it from salley’s which is a hair store . This product it great for a wash and go it leave your hair dry free and it don’t be frizzy it be perfectly stranded
    Kristin K.
    Riverdale Acres
    First of all I have to say that Suave is stepping there game up with this conditioner it smells really good it very affordable and if you have dry or frizzy hair your going good to love this conditioner.
    Stephanie P.
    Will this product still be useful if my hair is straight. I get frizz sometimes and I want something to calm it down. Is this product worth trying or should I try a different type of Suave shampoo and conditioner?
    Jaime N.
    Broken Arrow, OK
    I have extremely dry and frizzy hair every day, does this conditioner really work for extreme cases or is it just for those with small issues?
    amarinder b.
    Hi, I been looking for a drug store products for my frizzy hair. Is this a good product or would you recommend something else. Thanks for your help
    Nisrine a.
    Tetouan
    It is a good product ?
    I think I have tried everything for my dry frizzy hair does anyone know if this really works? Plus my hair is really curly! Can't find anything that seems to help at all!