BY SUAVE

Descripton:

Clinically Proven to moisturize as well as L'occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion Our Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Shea is enriched with a mix of nutrients, which are known to enhance the moisturization of the layers of skin and improve texture. The result is a skin that looks and feels unbelievably soft and smooth. This dermatologist tested moisturizer instantly relieves dryness to soften rough, dry skin and replenishes moisture to make your skin look and feel beautifully smooth. HOW TO USE For unbelievably soft and smooth skin, apply a generous amount with fingertips, and massage in gently with a soothing, circular motion. There's a Suave for every skin need. Suave Skin Solutions Body Lotions are designed to moisturize as well as premium skin care variants and provide 24 hour moisturization benefits. See each pack for more details. Choose from our wide range of moisturizing lotions that best caters to your skin care needs : Advanced Theapy for severely dry skin, Smoothing with Cocoa Butter and Shea, Soothing with Aloe, revitalizing with Vitamin E and Silkening with Baby Oil. Enjoy beautiful soft skin every day with Suave. What's in the Box Suave Skin Solutions Smoothing with Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Lotion, 32 Fluid Ounces.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butters), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Stearamide AMP, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol. Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Yellow 6 (Cl15985).

Remy L.
Deltona, FL
This is my everyday all over body lotion, the smell is amazing, the formula is rich and thick, it’s long lasting and the result are great for the price. It leaves my skin so smooth and soft, I’d recommend to everyone & i would continue to buy this lotion!
Desaree M.
I love the smell of this product. It's reasonably priced. There is many different kinds of lotion to choose from. I love that this product leaves my legs really soft/smooth as well as smelling good. I highly recommend trying out this product. It also softens dry, crack & rough skin.
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
Felt very nice on my skin and I just love the smell of cocoa butter, made my feet super soft after using a few times. The packaging is simple, nothing crazy but who ever said simple was bad? We usually have a Suave product on our shelf and this is one of them.
Haley N.
Benton, LA
This lotion is my all time favorite! Everyone raves about bath and body works but suave is where it's at! This lotion leaves my skin feeling like silk and I have never not been satisfied. I highly recommend this product to other customers!
Vanessa A.
I like all suave products i have tried almost everything theyve put out but this lotion is kind of greasy sort of left my skin too shiny would try it again if the results were different
Hannah M.
Great product. Smells Devine and works even better. I really love the smooth feel of shea butter or cocoa butter. It's priced reasonably also which is always nice. I would definitely purchase this again
Liliana T.
Richmond
I have the big jar full of this wonderful scent of coconut, its so soothing and refreshing, This is my first choice always when I buy lotion. I always try to switch up but it never works and I get what's best for my skin
Savannah P.
Johnson City
It smells well but I felt like it was a bit watery there wasn't a thick smooth creamy feel tht I prefer kind of just feels like water being rubbed in
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
This is a great drugstore lotion. My skin is super soft after using this regularly. Smell is okay but the price and quality outweigh that minor flaw.
Tracie L.
N Highlands, CA
Love this lotion it makes you feel soft and makes your skin feel silky. Plus it gives your skin a glow which makes your skin look youthful

back