Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#112 in Lotion

Suave® Skin Solutions have a unique, silky smooth formula that glides on easily and absorbs quickly for skin that is soft and beautiful looking! Suave® offers great quality beauty solutions for the entire family to help you look good, smell good and feel good every day.

Suave® Skin Solutions Smoothing Body Lotion with Cocoa Butter & Shea

• Instantly relieves dryness to soften rough, dry skin and replenish moisture to make skin look and feel beautifully smooth

• Enriched with a mix of nutrients that are known to enhance the moisturization of the layers of dry skin and improve texture

• Clinically proven moisturization that lasts up to 24 hours

Photos (73)
Berna P.
Berna P.

I wasn't too excited after using this product. Although Suave products are very budger friendly, I felt that I had to use more lotion throughout the day to stay mostiurized versus comparative brands. My skin is sensitive to certian products because I have excema. Sometimes I can only use a product once or a few times before my skin has a negative reaction to it. I've only purchased this item once and it worked the first few times, even if I had to moisturize throughout the day. I unfortubately did not continue use with this product because after a while it irritated my skin. I gave the remainder of the product to my mother (67 years old), who didn't experience the same problem. This product was not for me.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love the texture that leaves this product, and the smell is nice
thisT͟His
Definiciones de this
pronombre
used to identify a specific person or thing close at hand or being indicated or experienced.
is this your bag?
adverbio
to the degree or extent indicated.
they can't handle a job this big
artículo
don't listen to this guy
4 definiciones más
Ver también
this is, like this, this is it, this time, this week, this way, this year, this morning, this one, in this way
Traducciones de this
tan
so, such, that, this
Tracy M.
Tracy M.

I got this lotion in the mail from influenster. Let me start by saying this lotion is one of my favorite. It works very well with people who have dry and rough skin. I love this lotion because i am a person that gets very dry skin and i have tried other lotions and none work the way this one does on my hands. This lotion and aveeno are the only two that works very well. This lotion doesn't leave a greasy feeling it leaves your hands feeling very smooth. I use this everyday and i love how it smells and stays on for a while. Truly recommend this product!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Bloomington, CA

I am now ready for the winter weather coming soon.. With Suave smoothing lotion with cocoa butter and Shea I'm prepared for the winter weather. It's very smoothing to my already dry and rough skin. My daughter has seen an improvement in the way her skin feels and looks. Thanks to the influenster fiesta vox box I received this product complimentary for review purposes and I am glad I had the opportunity to try it. I'm going to continue to use Suave smoothing lotion with cocoa butter and Shea.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Warren, OH

The suave cocoa butter and Shea body lotion is a OK product. The issue I have with it is the fact that the scent don't last as long as I would like. Don't get me wrong it smells wonderful but don't seem the last longer then an hour or two. Although it is very affordable and you get a large amount at a very inexpensive price. I also run into the problem of having to reapply multiple times a day because it don't seem to moisten my skin as long as I like but I have very very dry skin.
Kim G.
Kim G.

I bought this out of the blue, to use at work. I wash my hands frequently, and needed a lotion to use after washing. It is thicker than normal for Suave lotions, but not too thick and it isn't greasy. The price for the 3oz. tube is pricey compared to buying the larger bottle, but that happens with travel sized items. I LOVE the scent. It's not overpowering at all. It seems to last a long time, too. I was pleasantly surprised with my purchase and will definitely purchase it again!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI

I just received this lotion today as an early Christmas gift from work and as soon as I opened it I wanted to review it. It is so soft and I absolutely love the way my skin feels already. I have very dry skin especially during this time of year with the weather change and this really helps already! My skin is so soft and you can tell it sinks into the skin instead of just drying on top of it. Plus the cocoa butter smells amazing! Almost reminds me of body butter.
Jasyn E.
Jasyn E.
Helena

Let me begin with how great this smells, it has just a soft hint of cocoa butter and shea. Its not over powering what so ever.i ise this lotion every single day and I have bought this item over and over again. But whats really great about this product besides the fact that it leaves your skin soft and moisturised is the price, its so affordable and you can get it at almost any drugstore. I 100% reccoment this product to everyone.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Nesbit, MS

Must start by saying I have a skin condition that prevents me from using scented lotions and moisturizers. I received Suave Skin Solutions smoothing with cocoa butter and Shea and my skin tolerated it beautifully! It smells amazing, not overwhelming at all, and it leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I love it! I purchased two carry on sizes and I keep one in my car and one at work. I MUST have it handy! Great job Suave!
Karye M.
Karye M.

I have purchased this multiple times. It is right up there with the more expensive brands in my opinion. I used this during both of my pregnancies, along with some other brands as well. Suave has great prices. I hate spending a ridiculous amount of money on something like cocoa butter lotion. Suave gives the best quality product, at an amazing price. This is exactly why I will continue to purchase their products.
Mia S.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA

What's your favorite Suave lotion fragrance?
lynn n.
lynn n.
Supply, NC

Is this good for dry skin?
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Richmond , Texas

Does this lotion smell good and does it leave a greasy residue?
Anniqua D.
Anniqua D.
Kissimmee, FL

I happen to love lotions that make my skin smooth, soft and feel good. Does this lotion make your skin feel soft and smooth and is it good for stretch marks?
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Adena, Oh

Does this lotion absorb well and not leave a sticky feel?

Join Now