BY SUAVE

Suave Skin Solutions Silkening Body Lotion with Baby Oil: Dermatologist tested for beautiful skin Richer formula 24-hour moisturization For powder fresh, baby soft skin Moisturizing body lotion, 32 fl oz

Buy on Kmart
Brandy L.
Gns
I love this lotion you get a big bottle of for 395 I keep it next to my bed I have a bottle at work on my desk I even have a bottle in the kitchen above the sink
Tasha J.
I love this silky smooth skin therapy powder fresh lotion with the baby oil it was my first time using this product. I purchased it at a local Walmart. It is gentle on the skin with a nice scent . You cant go wrong and certainly there is no need to improve this product at all.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
We have this lotion by the sink at work. It seems okay but personally I don't like this kind of lotion on my hands. It makes them feel slippery. But it does have a great smell and seems to moisturize okay.
Jennifer Y.
This lotion has a light scent and goes on quickly. I found I needed to reapply to my legs a few hours later during the winter since it dry and the lotion is light. I will buy this again in the summer and try a different thicker kind for the winter.
Kara D.
Oakham, MA
I just bought this never using this brand before. Great value & not expensive in the least. Cute bottle & I love that the has a hint of baby lotion scent! Feels soft & gentle on my skin & i am definitely up for using this brand again!
Meve M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I've being trying Suave moisturizers for so long. But this new solutions are really good. Smells good, leave skin really soft, i love it. I use it every single day to go to work. Try it and you'll never regret.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Me encanta ,combate la resequedad de la piel ,lo use incluso para combatir las estrías durante mi embarazo ,no me puede faltar está crema en mi baño ,mi esposo también la usa en piernas ,manos y pies ..la adoro
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I like this lotion and my kids do too I like the way it makes my skin feel soft and take the itchiness away and leaves it soft for the rest of the day and just like the outcome of it
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Great product for a great price. I am a barging hunter- but I also want quality prodcut. I was pleased with this purchase. The price made my checkbook happy, and the product made my skin happy. I use this product almost every day. I have it sitting on the sink in the bathtoom. I usually use it after every hand wash to keep my hands from drying out. It works for me, keeping my hands smooth, and moisturized. The light powedery scent is a plus! It's an all around winner with me.
Zamaria B.
Sacramento , CA
I've been using this lotion for as long as I can remember. I like it, it makes me soft and I enjoy putting it on. With the baby oil being put in it it is not oily.
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used several creams for the body but they have not helped me for body tightness. How good is the quality of this cream for the body?