BY SUAVE

Suave Skin Solutions Silkening Body Lotion with Baby Oil: Dermatologist tested for beautiful skin Richer formula 24-hour moisturization For powder fresh, baby soft skin Moisturizing body lotion, 32 fl oz

Buy on Kmart
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
A year ago I found this product at my mom's house and give it a try. I ended up loving it. The lotion has a thin consistency and it really does smell like baby oil. The only problem with this product is that it was only available at Walmart. Otherwise it seems to do a good job and they would definitely be purchasing it once it's finished.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Olympia, WA
I love them scent of this lotion. I myself really like it. It is low.cost for even the 32 oz bottle, and the smell is to die for. The scent lasts on my skin all day too. Only downfall is that I notice through out the day I do have to re apply lotion, because my skin dries out. I prefer a lotion that will hydrate my.skin all day.
Micah F.
Micah F.
Cibolo, TX
I love the scent! It really does smell like baby oil and powder. It has made a difference when needed on dry skin. I have three boys that are always out fighting the elements and have dry skin after showering so this is a plus to have!
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Orange, Ca
I moisturize my face with this and it does not leave it oily at allllll. and can we just mention how amazing it smells OMG been my go to lotion ever since it came out which was YEARS ago. this is a def must buy for all skin types 😊
Juliene V.
Juliene V.
This lotion has a very nice smell. It also leaves the skin feeling extra soft because of the baby oil present in it. It'll probably take me more than 3 months to finish this whole bottle. So affordable too.
Amy R.
Amy R.
I love how this lotion smells! It's not greasy at all! It has a light but refreshing baby oil scent. It absorbed quick and left my skin feeling soft. I would definitely buy it again.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
I bought this lotion tonight. Omg! I love it , it smells so good and it feels soft and silky, I like that it also has baby oil in it. Great price! If you haven't tried it you should.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
One if my fav drugstore affordable suave lotions nice and creamy super moisturizing and omg the scent of this smells sooo good hrs after I apply it. definitely stock worthy!!
Hunter E.
Hunter E.
Leavenworth, KS
I have a huge collection it seems of lotions, and I have got to say. THIS IS MY FAVORITE. It works great, it smells great, and it last awhile.
Highly recommended
Taejean K.
Taejean K.
I love the smell and you get a lot for your money, but it seems as if once you rub it in, 15 or so minutes later it's like you never put any lotion on.
Noemi R.
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used several creams for the body but they have not helped me for body tightness. How good is the quality of this cream for the body?