Suave® Skin Solutions Lotion Pump, Everlasting Sunshine uploaded by thaily m.Suave® Skin Solutions Lotion Pump, Everlasting Sunshine uploaded by Anyi M.Suave® Skin Solutions Lotion Pump, Everlasting Sunshine uploaded by Bianca R.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Body Lotion has a warm, rich fragrance. It's unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine Body Lotion:

• Clinically proven, 24-hour moisturization
  • Warm, rich, long-lasting fragrance

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearamide AMP, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Suave® Skin Solutions Lotion Pump, Everlasting Sunshine
  • "Suave Naturals lotion always smells so good and last so long. The lotion makes my dry skin feel very silky. The price is reasonable as well :)" in 35 reviews
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Love, Love, Love the smell of this product. So bright and pleasant without being heavily perfumed or like an air freshener. It is clean and bright and just the right amount. It is gentle to the nose and to the skin. I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Sissi C.
Ceres
I have so many good things to tell about this lotion. This lotion helps me be moisturize my body so well. I use this lotion every single day and it had a very nice scent. I would totally buy this again.
Lisa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this lotion and it truly smells delightful it is at a reasonable price and it lasts a long time before replacing really great product and your money's worth
Naomi W.
I love lotion! And I looove lotion that leaves my skin feeling silly soft and hydrated! It's very long lasting, the hydrating aspect and the amazing smell! I don't use it very often but when I do I'm feelin' myself!
Brandi Joelle K.
Kissimmee
If you ever need lotion and you're in the go you can also get this in a starter pack it makes your skin feel nice and smooth . Every time I'm at Walmart I always grab a bottle lol
Precious J.
Did not work for my skin. It made my skin still feel rough but the smell was nice of the lotion. The lotion is not moisturizing at all. I just use it for my hands now to and it really doesn't help with that
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
It is way to difficult and exhausting to find a moisturizer that is completely for me! With having both Eczema and Psoriasis and now my daughter having Pityriasis its stinks not being able to use fragranced products, but when I started testing out products I found that this scent was very light, there were very few oils used in making this product etc. I love the scent and how smooth my skin feels after only one time applying it to my skin! It lasts 24 hours!
Cynthia B.
Rochester, NY
I really love this body lotion. Aside from it smelling stupendous, it actually works to keep my skin moisturized and soft for days. I used to buy it all the time at my job, but we discontinued selling it and I can't seem to find it elsewhere. I wish I could because I miss using this lotion; and although I've found others that I like, none have matched this one.
Katelyn H.
Dry Ridge, KY
This is a nice option if you're looking for something affordable. I like how I don't have to splurge for a reliable product. Of course, you get what you pay for. I felt that this product didn't moisturize as well as it could have. It did have a lovely scent. I would recommend as a cheaper option for those looking for short term soft skin.
Shabana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you're looking for an affordable lotion that moirturizes and smells good but isn't over powering then you've got the right product. This lotion leaves your skin with a light a scent and soft to the touch feel. Why spend more money on higher end brands when this one can do the same thing.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What does this smell like?