Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E

Description:

Indulge in Suave Revitalizing Body Lotion with Vitamin E, that provides 60% more moisture to make your skin look noticeably healthier and beautifully radiant.
This unique formula with a combination of the anti-oxidants vitamin E and A, along with Pro-vitamin B-5, restores moisture to parched skin. The rich emollient base helps make dullness disappear and helps restore the soft, smooth feel of your skin.
Clinically Proven 24 Hour MoisturizationProduct Features

• For beautiful skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Age defying moisture

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearamide AMP, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide.

Could you use this on your face as well as a daily moisturizer or would it be too harsh? I have pretty “normal” skin
Mi pregunta es te ayuda si tienes tu piel reseca
Start your review of Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“One of my most favorite lotions. Smells good and workS well on dry skin! Revitalizes the dry flakey skin.” in reviews
“Not the best lotion but maybe good for the price. Not as moisturizing as I would hope but the smell isn't bad!” in reviews
“Great for rough yet sensitive skin. Really does wonders for all skin types. Not too much needed at all an entire bottle lasted me about 6-8 months.” in reviews
Me deja la piel perfecta! Muy suave me encanta este producto, muy recomendable, para después de la ducha viene genial.
Lachine
I have an autoimmune disorder that leaves my skin constantly dry and I love this! I buy it by the big bottle and use it multiple times a day! It doesn’t smell overwhelming and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy, perfect amount of moisture. I only wish it locked the moisture in a little longer but that could just be my condition.
Philadelphia, PA
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by Laura O.
Purchased at: Target
Pretty good lotion. Keeps skin moisturized and soft. Thin, lightweight, does it’s job. Bottle size is perfect to have on hand for several month (unless you use more frequently) pump dispenses perfect amount. Price is spot on!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Very thin but absorbs quickly. Not great for dry hands, but good for after shaving your legs or nightly moisturizing for the arms. As an archival librarian, I can say that nothing is more drying to the hands than newspaper and this does not help with keeping my hands fom cracking. The smell is very light and pleasant.
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by Nancy A.
Suave Skin Solutions Revitalizing with Vitamin E Hand and Body Lotion I am very surprised with this product, since it is pharmacy and its consistency is very good, it has 5 stars because it is moisturizing and it does not leave my skin greasy besides for 4 dlls Wooow. I am delighted it has a fabulous aroma and leaves my skin smooth and smooth.
Rockford, IL
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by zulema A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Para pieles sensibles es muy buena. El producto se absorbe bien rápido, tiene un olor agradable ,para mi el problema es que no me mantiene la piel hidratada por mucho tiempo, cuando ha transcurrido aproximadamente 1 hora de aplicarmela mi piel ya se nota reseca.
1,420 reviews
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by Angela Y.
Purchased at: Target
Still full after a year. Weird scent, that gives me a headache. Does not help to moisturize my skin! Very inexpensive and I purchased at Target. I brought this to work instead of tossing it out. But noone seems to like it either!😟 Does not feel greasy or leave a greasy mess all over though.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by Tiffanie
This lotion was bought on a budget week. I can’t go without moisturizer so I grabbed this. It’s ok. It doesn’t really do the job for me. Smells nice. Absorbs fast.
Findlay, OH
This go-to classic is another that is always stocked in my house. A fresh, warm, clean scent leaves you hydrated and inviting. I use this on my arms and legs, and is great for this dry time of the year!!
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
It is a pretty good moisturizer. It leaves my skin after a shower smooth. There really isn’t a scent to it which I like because I feel like scented lotions smell bad after some time spent in a bottle.