Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E

Description:

Indulge in Suave Revitalizing Body Lotion with Vitamin E, that provides 60% more moisture to make your skin look noticeably healthier and beautifully radiant.
This unique formula with a combination of the anti-oxidants vitamin E and A, along with Pro-vitamin B-5, restores moisture to parched skin. The rich emollient base helps make dullness disappear and helps restore the soft, smooth feel of your skin.
Clinically Proven 24 Hour MoisturizationProduct Features

• For beautiful skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Age defying moisture

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearamide AMP, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide.

Could you use this on your face as well as a daily moisturizer or would it be too harsh? I have pretty “normal” skin
Mi pregunta es te ayuda si tienes tu piel reseca
Start your review of Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“One of my most favorite lotions. Smells good and workS well on dry skin! Revitalizes the dry flakey skin.” in reviews
“Not the best lotion but maybe good for the price. Not as moisturizing as I would hope but the smell isn't bad!” in reviews
“Great for rough yet sensitive skin. Really does wonders for all skin types. Not too much needed at all an entire bottle lasted me about 6-8 months.” in reviews
Elkhorn, WI
Great product I love having any lotion with vitamin E in it for my skin Helps with some small scarring
New Alexandria
I love this brand and these products say it leaves the skin Fresh and beautiful I want to deprive it
Burlington, NC
Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E uploaded by Karen P.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smells delicious. I can also use it on mt face and it wont break me out.
I like this a lot it is cheap and it smells wonderful it also works really well to keep me moisturized
I like it on my skin,its not sticky when applying very moisturizing ,it helps my skin soft to touch
Winston, GA
I love this lotion i like how soft it is and how it makes my skin feel i also use it on my feet 😍😘
Brooklyn, NY
I really like suave but this product doesn't have the best scent, but it did help my dry legs heal!
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite lotion. leaves skin super soft and smells good. i like how all the suave lotions smell
Sweet Springs
This gives your skin a silky smooth feeling. Make you feel replinished. I will be purchasing. more
Dayton, OH
My skin sucks this stuff up cant get enough of it leaves my skin with a silky smooth felling!!!!