BY SUAVE

Suave® Skin Solutions Revitalizing With Vitamin E Body Lotion.

Dermatologist tested for beautiful skin.

24 hour moisturization.

Restores radiant looking skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have been dealing with dry skin for years and I'm so glad I found this product." in 1 review
Melissa E.
I bought this lotion at Target for a very affordable price. Upon first using it, I noticed the smell was very light and mingled well with my regular fragrance spray. My skin felt smooth and soft to the touch. One thing to note, this is a revitalizing lotion and not a deep moisturizing lotion. My skin is really dry so, I have to apply several times through out the day. Knowing how it is advertised, I am pretty happy with it!
Amy B.
Favorite lotion. I always buy it at Walmart. Great price, and value. Not matter what else I try, I always come back to this brand and type of lotion. It makes the skin feel good, and has a light scent, not to heavy. I would totally recommend this product to all genders, because it's scent is not too strong, and it leaves the skin just wonderfully soft and smooth.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells so good!!! This is my families lotion. It's gentle enough for my babies skin and perfect for mine and my husbands. Leaves our skin so soft and Moisturized. And the smell! It lasts a pretty long time, I'm that weirdo who will smell my arm in the middle of the day and I can still smell my lotion lol Love it and recommend it
Caitlyn W.
Hinton, WV
I love this lotion! It does not have a strong smell, so that's good if you're looking for a more subtle lotion. Suave as a brand is incredible and very affordable. The only difficulty I've had is with trying to figure out the ratio between the amount of lotion and my skin. I have dry but sensitive skin, so this lotion is a blessing!
Isabel K.
Fresno, CA
I get dry hands from washing dishes. And have been using this lotion it definitely has hydrated my hands. No more sore dry hand. And it as a light clean smell. Leavers my hands soft and not oily at all. And it has a pump which makes it easy to keep applying
Courtney H.
Union, SC
My son and fiancé both have extra dry skin and I bought this lotion hoping it would help and it did!! It is very affordable and a good size bottle. We use it daily.. It's not thick or oily. It worked perfect for us. And it has a clean smell also.
Terez V.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this at Walgreens. I really love this lotion. It's not too thick which I great for summer time use. This product was not expensive at all. It's a nice neutral smell. When I run out I will definitely buy it again.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I like this lotion a lot it does have a great smell not that strong and it does last and smells great! I do feel it leaves my skin fresh and soft. Great product for the price.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
The only thing I don't like about this is that it feels too sticky and sometimes tight. Otherwise I do like using this product I just wish it wouldn't feel so sticky.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this lotion! Makes your skin feel so hydrated and soft. I have been dealing with dry, irritated skin and this really helps solve that problm.