BY SUAVE

Description:

Indulge in Suave Revitalizing Body Lotion with Vitamin E, that provides 60% more moisture to make your skin look noticeably healthier and beautifully radiant.
This unique formula with a combination of the anti-oxidants vitamin E and A, along with Pro-vitamin B-5, restores moisture to parched skin. The rich emollient base helps make dullness disappear and helps restore the soft, smooth feel of your skin.
Clinically Proven 24 Hour MoisturizationProduct Features

• For beautiful skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Age defying moisture

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearamide AMP, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide.

Suave®  Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E
Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E
  • "One of my most favorite lotions. Smells good and workS well on dry skin! Revitalizes the dry flakey skin." in 8 reviews
  • "Not the best lotion but maybe good for the price. Not as moisturizing as I would hope but the smell isn't bad!" in 3 reviews
  • "Great for rough yet sensitive skin. Really does wonders for all skin types. Not too much needed at all an entire bottle lasted me about 6-8 months." in 3 reviews
Nancy A.
Suave Skin Solutions Revitalizing with Vitamin E Hand and Body Lotion I am very surprised with this product, since it is pharmacy and its consistency is very good, it has 5 stars because it is moisturizing and it does not leave my skin greasy besides for 4 dlls Wooow. I am delighted it has a fabulous aroma and leaves my skin smooth and smooth.
Holly K.
Tifton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is extremely dry! This product does not keep my skin moist for 24 hours as the bottle says. It is a very gentle lotion for someone that has normal skin. The price value is very reasonable. Try this only if you have normal to oily skin.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
I really love this product. You pay about $4 for a huge bottle that will last you a couple months so it’s definitely worth it. It has a great smell and leaves you incredibly soft!
Suave® Vitamin E Body Lotion for Unisex
Olivia G.
Yakima
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good lotion revitalizing with vitamin E. Keeps your skin moisturized, looking healthier and radiant.. the bottle is a good size bottle and will last for quite a few months even if you are a daily user.. love it..
Kady B.
Fort Myers
This lotion is amazing! he keeps my skin dry! And it’s very gentle on my skin! You can buy it just about any drug store. There’s no scent to it at all it soaks right into my skin. I would recommend this to anyone that has dry skin/dry patches on Little scared or use it for my son who has eczema and it works perfect for that to:)
Kimberly P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suave has always been a go to moisturizing cream until I stopped using it a year ago, because I started using a specific doctor recommended cream and I regret that year. I got this cream In the playa box for free and I LOVE it. I can't handle strong smelling creams but this one is perfect. I got a small amount and tried it on my ashy areas, like my knees and elbows. This product did such a good job and moisturizing these areas. A little goes o a long way and I applied it all over my legs and arms and it was great, my skin hasn't felt better in a year. Thanks Influemster for sending me this free cream to try, I loved it!
Jami W.
Mustang, OK
I am in love with Suave Revitalizing Lotion!! I bought it because I had a coupon and it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. It smells amazing and it gives a really nice sheen to your skin. It's the perfect consistency, not to thick, not watery. It absorbs fast. The price is the best part. I've spent upwards of $20 for body lotion and was disappointed, Suave Revitalizing lotion was $3 (before my coupon and sale price) and blew the more expensive lotion away. Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E
Danielle L.
This lotion is amazing! Truly works wonders! This lotion is packed with Vitamin E, leaving my skin the most hydrated, moisturized and conditioned. During the winter I get dry skin and this lotion works instantly. I can see and feel a difference after using! Just applying this lotion it feels so soft and amazing and once the lotion settles into my skin, my skin feels renewed and very smooth. This lotion is a great price, very afforable, they offer a variety of choices in their line depending what your skin needs are and you can find this lotion in most stores. Highly recommended! ✨
Maggie F.
Keyes, CA
Love love love Suave Skin Solutions Revitalizing lotion.  My skin is very dry, very sensitive, and with my eczema I have a hard time finding skin care and hair care products that do no cause me to have a flair up.  I also use Suave conditioner which does not cause my skin to react.  Both of these products work wonderfully plus they have such a pleasant scent.  Suave® Skin Solutions Body Lotion Revitalizing with Vitamin E
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
This lotion smells wonderful, but not overpowering and sinks into the skin very nicely! The basic packaging is nothing to write home about, but for the low price tag at both Walmart and Target, you can't go wrong! It lasts a long time, and the pump application makes it hassle free and easy to use. I have repurchased this product and plan to stock up before winter when applying lotion is a MUST do step.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mi pregunta es te ayuda si tienes tu piel reseca
Sarah H.
Brownsburg, IN
Could you use this on your face as well as a daily moisturizer or would it be too harsh? I have pretty “normal” skin

back