BY SUAVE

Description:

Skin Therapy. Clinically Proven to Firm & Tone with seaweed extract. Lasts 24 Hours / Fights the Cycle of Dryness / Beauty Moisturizer. Gives your skin the firming and moisturization of more expensive brands for less. improves the tone, texture and appearance of your skin. This never greasy formula enriched with seaweed extract, nourishes and firms leaving skin looking healthier and smoother. Clinically proven to help improve your skin's firmness with just one application. Also try Suave Body Wash, Deodorant and Hair Products.

Kendra F.
South Holland, IL
Suave Professionals products are great for different types of hair . I really love this product and also I even tell my clients are this product . I love how this product makes my hair feel after a fresh wash.
mrs g.
LA mesa, CA
I love stuff on my body that gives long lasting smell and this is the one, moisture wise that is the missing star that i did not give.
Lauren A.
A decent moisturizing lotion. Doesn't have a scent and soaks in quickly but doesn't last long enough.
Tiffany L.
Mannington, WV
I like the feel of this moisturizer. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't leave a greasy feeling