BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Simply Styled Smoothing Serum

Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum

Get 24-hour frizz control with Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum! This lightweight styling serum locks in moisture and provides frizz protection so you can style and restyle with ease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum!
Valeria O.
San Diego, CA
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Valeria O.
I received this to try out and give my honest opinion. I have just bleached my hair and this is great when you don't want to put too many products on your hair and you want to give it a rest. it doesn't leave my hair frizzy and a little goes a long way
Brandy W.
Oconto Falls, WI
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Brandy W.
this made my hair nice and smooth the smell is so good. I've used this product a handful of times. nothing to change this product. the package was a full sized bottle which made me 😊. i was satisfied with the product
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Patrice M.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked since I don't use any other Sauve products for my hair. It smoothed out my hair well and despite being out in humidity, it did not frizz. The scent was pleasant and not overpowering. I would highly-recommend trying. It is also very reasonably priced.
Lynnette L.
Philadelphia, PA
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Lynnette L.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Lynnette L.
I used Suave simply styled smoothing serum on my hair after Styling my hair.I like my curls but my hair gets frizzy. it keeps down the frizz.it doesnt get rid of all the frizz but keeps away a lot of the frizz. you can see a big difference once you use it. I like that the serum is thick and not water and its not greasy.it also keeps moisture in your hair.I will use on my curl style when i twist my hair at night to keep my curls in tact.it leaves your hair feeling moisturized not greasy almost silky to touch.this will work work perfectly on blow dried hair. #SuaveSimplyStyled #complimentary @suave @Influenster
Laura V.
Milford, MA
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Laura V.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Laura V.
I received this Suave simply styled smoothing serum and I can tell you that I love how it makes my curls look. The frizz is almost gone, which is a feat in itself. I have to say though, it feels more like a hair gel than a serum but I don't really have a problem with it because it doesn't make my hair feel sticky or unmoving. Also, it kinda feels like a mousse on my hands. I just loved the texture and how my hair looks when I use it haha
Emily L.
Bessemer City, NC
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Emily L.
i typically use Suave hair products, and easily added this into my haircare routine. Can be easily applied to damp or even dry hair, to smoothe out frizz and adds a healthy shine to your hair. I will be looking to purchase this entire collection for sure.
Brandy N.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Brandy N.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Brandy N.
Suave Anti-Frizz Smoothing Serum smells really good and it works. You can work it through damp hair before styling or use it on dry hair to tame frizz. It has 24 hour frizz control and it fights humidity. It is also cruelty free. It is affordable and I will definitely be keeping this product on hand.
Susan H.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Susan H.
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Susan H.
Upon using this product, I can say that I definitely APPROVE! It definitely alleviated my dry brittle edges, and brought life back to my hair. The serum is thick, clear, lightly scented, and not gummy to the touch or in my hair. It absorbed fairly quickly. I will purchase the other simply styled Suave products in the near future.
Whitney S.
Humboldt, TN
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Whitney S.
I really enjoyed this product. I typically don't use anything to "smoothe" my hair because it tends to cause my hair to become oily. However, I found this was more of a gel consistency and not oil like. The smell is amazing - a fresh/clean scent.
Elisabeth K.
Longmeadow, MA
Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum uploaded by Elisabeth K.
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review. The Suave Simply Styled Smoothing Serum was helpful with my curly hair frizz. The scent was decent and did not linger too long which I appreciate. Also I used when refreshing my curls to cut down on frizziness. For the cost it definitely works well. Scissors in picture for scale. Will last a while.

Looking for your answer?