Suave® Shower Fresh  Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Amiel M.

Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Fresh 24-Hour Protection Solid Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant protects skin against wetness all day long. Suave's deodorant stick is perfect for active people, and will work to keep you dry and odorless all day. This deodorant for women will fight against sweat to prevent any unsightly sweat patches, and the fresh, pleasant scent in this women's deodorant will keep you smelling good. When you're looking for a strong deodorant, it's best to look for one that will provide a sweat block, at the same time as making you smell good. It's also important to find a product that won't stain your clothes or leave any residue on your skin. You can protect your clothes with this Suave deodorant, which is in a mess-free stick form that glides on and won't leave any residue or telling white marks on your clothes.
The Suave Anti-Perspirant Deodorant works best when used with other products in the Suave range. Experiment with different deodorant scents, and try Sweet Pea and Violet or the Coconut Kiss option. Try Suave Professionals body and personal wash for an extra clean feeling. Experience quality protection with strong deodorant, and feel clean and refreshed when you use the body wash and shampoo and conditioner products available in the Suave range.

Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant
leann a.
Bay Springs , MS
I love the fact that this deodorant doesn’t leave that ugly white mark on my clothes after applying it it’s nice to actually used a deodorant that not only says invisible that actually is invisible’! And the scent is def just got out of the shower fresh and the price is so affordable I usually catch them in a twin pack for $2.50 at Family Dollar or Walmart which makes a great buy for me!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the absolute best deodorant and the price tag cannot be beat! Easy to find anywhere you shop and rarely more than a buck or two. Perfect deodorant at a perfect price. I recommend for sure.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I'll just say, good if you're in a hurry and your main deodorant is out of stock. This is definitely my back up. It clumps up on my armpit and leaves stains on the shirts. Smells good though!
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I sweat a lot. I'm in an industrial kitchen, so I'm in freezers, next to hot ovens, etc. I need a deodorant that can keep up. Suave has consistently, and I dont smell like perfume
Christian Y.
I tried using this for a while. It used to work fine, but, for some reason, it doesn't really work anymore. It crumbles really bad, doesn't last long, and doesn't really help keep you from smelling whether you're sweating bad or not. I had to start using another brand because this just wasn't cutting it for me anymore.
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
This deodorant is alright. It works for a short period of time for me but it isn't as long lasting as I need. The scent is very nice though! I just wish it lasted longer on me. But it is very inexpensive and easy to find in stores which is nice. If you don't sweat a lot, I think it could work for you.
Mysterie C.
Richmond, KY
Old faithful. I’ve been using this product for several years. I started buying for the price, but after trying others in the same price range this deodorant works better for me than others. I can find it almost everywhere I shop and it’s never more than a dollar.
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
Purchased at: Dollar General
I prefer the subtle smell of deodorant, it’s not too strong. I use everyday! And I work 8 to 10 hour days and it lasts all day when I’m lifting and working up a sweat at work, I will always buy this again. It’s very affordable. Not harsh on the armpits either!
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
this left a residue, and i don't particularly think this has any significant staying power. the price is right, but it's better to pay a little more for higher value. i would not recommend this product. i would recommend dove or secret instead
Melanie H.
McKinney
I love the price of this! Deodorant is getting ridiculously expensive and all of the scents can be overwhelming. I personally love the suave brand deodorant because they are inexpensive, smell great and are long lasting! This is the only deodorant I use.