Suave® Shower Fresh  Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Pamela S.Suave® Shower Fresh  Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant uploaded by Angela E.

Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Fresh 24-Hour Protection Solid Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant protects skin against wetness all day long. Suave's deodorant stick is perfect for active people, and will work to keep you dry and odorless all day. This deodorant for women will fight against sweat to prevent any unsightly sweat patches, and the fresh, pleasant scent in this women's deodorant will keep you smelling good. When you're looking for a strong deodorant, it's best to look for one that will provide a sweat block, at the same time as making you smell good. It's also important to find a product that won't stain your clothes or leave any residue on your skin. You can protect your clothes with this Suave deodorant, which is in a mess-free stick form that glides on and won't leave any residue or telling white marks on your clothes. The Suave Anti-Perspirant Deodorant works best when used with other products in the Suave range. Experiment with different deodorant scents, and try Sweet Pea and Violet or the Coconut Kiss option. Try Suave Professionals body and personal wash for an extra clean feeling. Experience quality protection with strong deodorant, and feel clean and refreshed when you use the body wash and shampoo and conditioner products available in the Suave range.

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Bht.

• Does anyone else sweat not long after using this?2 Answers
  • Do you like the scent of this deodorant?3 Answers
Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant
Twanna R.
This is one of my favorites. I love the baby powder as well. It never leaves streaks on my clothes, it smells wonderful and it goes on really smooth and easy. I love the packaging and I have been using Suave products for years. This is definitely a thumbs up for me. And did I mention it last all day? It really does. I sweat a lot and this actually helps with that as well. I haven't had sweat stains under my shirts for years. Great products.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this in the past but haven't purchased again due to unavailability of the product and finding other options I like better. It isn't a bad product though so I would use it if a preferred option isn't available. It smells good but does leave some residue on arm and makes white marks on clothing so I have to be careful getting dressed.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Besides secret i also use suave as one of my main deodorants! This bar feels gentle on the skjn and very soft. I like the powder one because is not too strong and I can apply it and it last for hours and hours and believe me I have try to change my deodorants for a high end brand or a claimed better one and they worked very bad for me!
Kassie w.
Mt.Blanchard, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really have no problem with any Suave deodorant that I have chose to use. I like the variety of scents that they have and think that they have a very reasonable price for all of their products. I love the fresh feeling and sent that this one has
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite it use. It smells really nice, applies easily and is very, very affordable. I also never deal with white streaks on clothing. This lasts all day and I hardly ever smell of sweat. this is my go to deodorant.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Suave Shower Fresh Invisible Anti-Perspirant is great. It smells fresh, and keeps me from getting B. O. It doesn't really help me not to sweat though. And it does leave marks on your shirt. That isn't a huge deal to me though.
Michelle F.
Los Angeles
I use this everyday and it leaves me being fresh with no sweat. It is a refreshing feeling putting deodorant after the shower. It has a good scent and is soft on the skin and leaves a lasting impression!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to keep it simple with my deodorant and this does just that. I don’t have a strong body odor nor do I sweat a lot so this is perfect for me. The smell isn’t over bearing and it keeps me dry all day.
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While the price for this deodorant is great and it is usually on sale I feel that the scent does not stay very long.Feel like I have to do multiple applications through out the day.
Pamela S.
Kissimmee, Florida
As you can see this is what I use! I love it! I love the smell! I have this one (fresh) and Powder. I highly recommend it and the most important thing....is not to expensive!
Lori B.
Do you like the scent of this deodorant?
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone else sweat not long after using this?