Suave® Shower Fresh  Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant

Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant

BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Fresh 24-Hour Protection Solid Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant protects skin against wetness all day long. Suave's deodorant stick is perfect for active people, and will work to keep you dry and odorless all day. This deodorant for women will fight against sweat to prevent any unsightly sweat patches, and the fresh, pleasant scent in this women's deodorant will keep you smelling good. When you're looking for a strong deodorant, it's best to look for one that will provide a sweat block, at the same time as making you smell good. It's also important to find a product that won't stain your clothes or leave any residue on your skin. You can protect your clothes with this Suave deodorant, which is in a mess-free stick form that glides on and won't leave any residue or telling white marks on your clothes. The Suave Anti-Perspirant Deodorant works best when used with other products in the Suave range. Experiment with different deodorant scents, and try Sweet Pea and Violet or the Coconut Kiss option. Try Suave Professionals body and personal wash for an extra clean feeling. Experience quality protection with strong deodorant, and feel clean and refreshed when you use the body wash and shampoo and conditioner products available in the Suave range.

Ingredients

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, Bht.

• Does anyone else sweat not long after using this?1 Answers
  • Do you like the scent of this deodorant?3 Answers
Suave® Shower Fresh  Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant
Suave® Shower Fresh Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant
Evelyn L.
Pflugerville, TX
I don't use this particular type but the one I do have smells and works great for a couple of hours and I have a busy schedule so I'm always moving and I sweat. This deoderant doesn't cover up my smell and its embarrassing at times because I have to run to the restroom to clean up.
Amy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suave Shower Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Is an amazing deodorant, it does what its suppose to do, has hrs of protection from sweat and odor. It has a fresh clean just got out of the shower scent that smells amazing and clean, its very affordable. Great Brand wonderful product.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
Works just as well as other brand deodorant if not better, yet cost much less. Deodorant is just that, but this one is very nice. Not too strong of a scent, long lasting use.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This anti-perspirant is fine for me during the day if the weather is mild and if I am not exercising. Unfortunately, it isn't strong enough for me when it's hot outside and when I'm exercising.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great Deodorant that keeps you feeling fresh for several hours-- all day! Available in great scents and I keep this in my gym bag when I need to stay feeling extra dry and not sweaty.
Kilee P.
Cortez, CO
I love this stuff! They come in several different fragrances and it's a great price! I got it because it wasn't too expensive and I wanted to try it and t my suprise it works wonderfully. It lasts all day without having to reapply.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This product is great for on the go when you're in a hurry for school or anything! You can just pop it in your car, isn't difficult to use like other deodorants
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Nice smell and works well. Good value for the price. Not available at all the places I regularly shot. Way cheaper than other brands and works just as well.
Lisa C.
Connecticut
Suave Shower Fresh antiperspirant is my go to deodorant, it works really well, smells great and the price point is really economical.
Jennifer L.
Oil city, PA
This antiperspirant works great, and it comes in many scents. The only thing I have an issue with is some times I need to reapply.
Lori B.
Do you like the scent of this deodorant?
Joanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone else sweat not long after using this?