Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSuave
Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 252oz

Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz

Find hair care products at Target.com! Moisturize and restore your hair with this suave rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner set. It is formulated for all hair types and is gentle enough to use every day.

Does this smell like Aveda’s rosemary shampoo?
I Can’t let you know about it for I’ve never used it?
¿Puede ayudarme a controlar la caspa?
Start your review of Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz!
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Target
[product:suave-shampoo/conditioner-rosemary-mint-twin-pack-252oz] This shampoo is very good it has a soft and natural scent. It leaves my hair soft, silky and manageable. Did you know that rosemary is one of the best hair care products? My hair doesn't fall out the ends are sealed and strong. The mint leaves it smelling spectacular. I highly recommend it.
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by viviana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to be constantly changing products for my hair, it doesn't matter what brand it is. Currently, I'm using this one that I love it. It makes my hair freshly and smell awesome. Both products are very good and I highly recommend. Rosemary and mint. Best of all good price. [product:suave-shampoo/conditioner-rosemary-mint-twin-pack-252oz]
Deanna D.
Sarasota, FL
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Deanna D.
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Deanna D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the way this stuff smells. It’s not very expensive and I do like the price point. I don’t feel like it makes my hair very soft or that the smell sticks with my hair all day… for that I’m giving it a 3 star.
diane B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by diane B.
I was sorta hesitant just because have used these products in the past and it was just ok. But this particular one wow it smells great! It does not make your hair oily is fine for all hair types. believe me we have all hair types in this house. The smell is very good. Stays in your hair smells very fresh! would recommend.
Shelby G.
Ada, OK
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Shelby G.
These smell amazing and work very well on my hair. They leave my scalp feeling clean and invigorated
Alexya A.
Chula Vista, CA
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Alexya A.
This dried out my hair like crazy! My hair got extremely frizzy and started breaking easily after using it. It smells good and I feel clean after using it but it isn’t worth the damage that comes with it. I personally used it for a week and discontinued. I was truly disappointed
Kara D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Kara D.
used to buy this thinking it was a good cheap alternative... didn't do the job. made my hair smell great but thats literally it. sorta stripped my hair and it felt brittle. thank goodness for great eye opening hair stylists! ***this is J U S T an image of my damaged hair N O T damage due to the shampoo or conditioner***
Jonna G.
Nice but once I used the rose scent there is nothing that compares. Cleans/conditions well and the scent is soft and nice. These are really nice products especially for such value!
Wilclenia Y.
Bronx, NY
So good, your hair looks better, shiny. I really like it because my hair is very greasy but this shampoo helps a lot to keep it in a certain way.
Jessica S.
Kearney, NE
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite crazy cheap shampoo and condition. It reminds me of Aveda. It’s invigorating but relaxing. Smells natural. It’s a simple clean. My hair feels clean and my scalp feels clean. And honestly, I prefer this conditioner over Avdea. It’s thicker and really detangles my thin fine hair but doesn’t weigh it down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
Brandy T.
Independence, MO
il y a 8 mois
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner Rosemary Mint Twin Pack 25.2oz ? Does this work for itchy dry scalp without drying hair?
Kyra H. il y a 6 mois
Yes! It’s extremely moisturizing!
Moni W.
Detroit, MI
il y a 10 mois
Lucero P. il y a 5 mois
I second what Amber T. said. I definitely wouldn’t recommend the shampoo for someone with a drier scalp. I personally liked the tingly feeling the mint gives, but I don’t think it’s for everyone.