BY SUAVE #73 in Shampoo

Find hair care products at Target.com! Moisturize and restore your hair with this suave rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner set. It is formulated for all hair types and is gentle enough to use every day. see more...

• I have really dry hair, does this seem to help anyone els...3 Answers
  • Ive been using this product for a few weeks now and just ...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair dry /brittle ??6 Answers
Chelsea G.
For the price you cannot go wrong with this duo. I was experiencing some oiliness when I decided to purchase this shampoo and conditioner and it worked great. It lathers up well and is comparable to other more expensive brands. It also smells amazing.
Megan C.
Boston
The suave professionals is such a great value for the money. It is so cheap and truly performs as well as some of my higher end shampoo and conditioners. I actually buy this brand when I'm going on vacation because it's so cheap and great to share and you don't feel bad about leaving it behind at the end of a trip since it was so inexpensive and yet it still performs very well.
Andrea G.
Fayetteville AR
I have curly hair and I have not found a better cheap product for my hair. Sometimes I do not feel like spending more than 8 dollars on shampoo/conditioner and these two make the work perfectly. I know it sounds disgusting for some to have the mint smell but at the end is a smooth smell. Nothing strong that mixes with your moisturizer or hair's oil.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
So I'm cheap when it comes to shampoo and conditioner.  I'll admit that but I've never had an issue with sauve!  It's usually the cheapest shampoo at the store but I think it's a really great product.  I switch between a couple different brand but I always find myself coming back to Sauve.  It's really great :) and the smell is wondersful
Chelsea G.
Middletown
This shampoo and conditioner set is such a great value! I can usually find it together like this at Target. The minty scent is so nice and it lathers pretty well. The only thing I don’t like is that sometimes it can dry out my hair so I use it when my hair is feeling slightly oily. It definitely leaves it feeling clean.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
I've tried so many shampoo and conditioner products and either my scalp is too delicate or the product leaves my hair aweful. The only one that it's good for my hair type is suave, I jump from time to time from the Kirkland brand and suave but when I purchase suave I get the rosemary mint and I like it it leaves ur scalp fresh and clean I really love suave.
Sylvia S.
Lima
I don't really use any other shampoo and conditioner kind except for coconut milk and strawberries and cream . I love the smell but I don't like the way the shampoo makes my hair feel . But like if I use ogx coconut and suave coconut conditioner my hair is really soft and flowy and I like it .
Jaya A.
This shampoo starts off drying your hair out. As you are working it through your scalp you can literally feel the stripping properties of it as it is stripping your natural hair of moisture. I wouldn't recommended to anyone with dry or coarse hair as it would not be a pretty picture.
Tabitha R.
I love when I can find this pair of shampoo and conditioner in twin packaging. I usually tend to save a few bucks on my favorite combo. The products themselves are totally worth it as the scent is amazing and they always leave my hair feeling healthy. Highly recommend this product.
Christy M.
Scent is great, cleans thoroughly and rinses well. Love the way this makes my hair feel. Equally excited that it's paraben and sulfate free! Price point is fabulous, making this easily affordable. This is typically what I purchase when I'm traveling because bottles pack well.
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
Does this make your hair dry /brittle ??
Alyson B.
I have really dry hair, does this seem to help anyone else with the same issue?
Ashlea H.
Lancaster, OH
Ive been using this product for a few weeks now and just recently my hair feels very oily. it just started about 3 days ago. this is the only hair product i use so why is it doing this? did something change?