BY SUAVE

Find hair care products at Target.com! Moisturize and restore your hair with this suave rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner set. It is formulated for all hair types and is gentle enough to use every day. see more...

• I have really dry hair, does this seem to help anyone else with t...3 Answers
  • Ive been using this product for a few weeks now and just recently...2 Answers
  • Does this make your hair dry /brittle ??6 Answers
Buy on Target
Samantha S.
Bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner sets from Suave. It makes my hair clean and it smells fresh all day. The mint cools my scalp and the rosemary relaxes me. I definitely recommend trying this set if you are looking for an affordable shampoo and conditioning set that lasts a long time!
Katherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this particular shampoo and conditioner for over a year now. I have blonde, straight hair. It smells SO GOOD and my hair feels so soft after using. I use it daily when I shower. No residue left over.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my scalp so cool and refreshed. Rosemary is good for thinning hair, so I will continue to use it to see if my hair looks thicker, because it's already good at making it soft and smell beautiful.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product but I'm so happy I tried it. I've tried lots of other shampoos and conditioners and a bunch just from Suave. At first I didn't really like the smell but now I love it and it actually reminds me of the Bath and Body works stress relief eucalyptus and mint line. I like the natural ingredients in this product and it has made my hair feel so soft and manageable. Usually after a shower it is difficult to brush my hair, but right after I rinse the conditioner from my hair, I know it is going to be really easy to brush. I have been switching between this and my Dove anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner so my hair doesn't absorb any buildup and I've been loving the combo!
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim when I was looking for a cheap shampoo /conditioner set to leave at my grandparents' house so that I wouldn't have to bring it with me when I visit. I love the smell of it... That's what sold me on it. I've also used suave products before and had good results so I decided to buy it. Other than the scent, it was just so so. I have thick wavy curly hair and it takes in a lot of conditioner... This conditioner was pretty thin and watery, so I had to put even more in than normal. My hair was soft but tangled very easily after it dried. I wouldn't buy this for everyday use, but it is ok for what I am using it for.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave' Rosemary Mint Shampoo and conditioner has been my go to for years! I have thick frizzy hair and I used to use high end shampoo and conditioner. I tried this out because I couldn't justify spending so much on my hair products, and fell in love! The smell is great, the value is incredible and I love how this makes my hair feel and look. I usually purchase these from Target and like to stock up when it's on sale.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most of the Suave shampoos and conditioners, but this is one of my favorites. The mint makes your hair feel and smell so clean, and it makes my hair so smooth! I like using the mint shampoo with a different conditioner :)
Jülide H.
Fort Sam Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like heaven, so refreshing and keeps my oily scalp at bay. I can go for 3 days without washing my hair with this shampoo because it won't get my hair oily. You can't beat the price either. I just wish it was a little more hydrating for my dry ends but another conditioner will do that for me. I love it!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this conditioner, it's very refreshing and invigorating. You can really smell the mint, it is a great product to use anytime however I really enjoy it in the mornings it wakes me up. It's very pleasant. I thoroughly enjoy this conditioner!
Kirsten T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome shampoo! It has a wonderful smell and it seems the scent lasts forever I'm your hair. It doesn't build up residue and your hair is so smooth and silky after you step out of the shower. I would highly recommend for those who have thin hair!
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
Does this make your hair dry /brittle ??
Alyson B.
I have really dry hair, does this seem to help anyone else with the same issue?
Ashlea H.
Lancaster, OH
Ive been using this product for a few weeks now and just recently my hair feels very oily. it just started about 3 days ago. this is the only hair product i use so why is it doing this? did something change?