BY SUAVE

Description:

Suave Professionals® Honey Infusion Strengthening Shampoo is a beautiful blend infused with pure honey that works as a system with the conditioner to help protect your hair against damage that can make your hair look weak or dull. Our rich blends wrap each hair strand in a protective layer, restoring its strength for shiny and healthy looking hair. Honey Infusion Strengthening Shampoo Provides 10 times stronger hair in just one use (Shampoo & Conditioner system versus a non-conditioning shampoo). It also has a rich, long-lasting fragrance of sweet honey notes that you'll notice in the shower and throughout the day.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Courtney W.
This is my absolute favorite shampoo out there. I love the scent, it keeps my hair really well hydrated and prevents the ends from getting too dry and split. Haircuts are few and far between for me and this helps me keep my hair healthy and clean during the wait.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This shampoo smells amazing! It does what it’s supposed to do and doesn’t leave any residue. It’s lathers really well and your able to use a dime size for your whole head. It’s amazing! And the price point is awesome
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
This shampoo smells super good and it does what it is supposed to do. The reason I said only four stars because if you have oily hair I wouldn’t recommend it. So if I use this I just use it on the bottom half
Danielle P.
Poplarville
This is a super good product. It has a great scent that lasts a long time. It also makes your hair look and feel incredible. I definitely recommend this product! It is amazing!! 😁😇❤️
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
One of the best shampoos I’ve used that’s drugstore! I always buy these when they’re on sale and last such a long time. It smells so good and really cleans my hair.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I didn't care for this line at all. It really didn't do anything it claimed to or anything any other shampoo could do. Suave has many other really good options.
Erika J.
Russell Springs
I use so many Suave shampoo and conditioner products and they keep my hair so clean and shiny!I don't think I'll ever switch brands,this brand has my heart!
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
I love how high end this product feels for the price. The label always claims a certain thing & my hair always seems to get that treatment every time.
Elizabeth A.
Jefferson, TX
This product is affordable and very light on the hair. It cleans good and gets the job done. Helps with damaged hair and doesn't weigh the hair down.
Claire G.
I love this shampoo so much cuz that makes your hair smells so good once you get out the tub and it softens your hair I just love everything about.