BY SUAVE

Shampoo, Size 15 oz, Form RTU, Fragrance Fresh Scent, Formula Liquid, Color Clear, Package Type Squeeze Bottle, Uses Dispenser RTU, Package Quantity 6

Buy on Jet.com
Chaney B.
Royalton
I have to give this shampoo an A+! Not only is the shampoo cheaper than most, but it’s one of the few that makes my hair less oily. Any other brand I use, my hair looks dirty the next day, but with this, it still looks clean!
Jadey F.
Washington
Having using the swap for a couple of months now, and it says it adds volume but I'm not sure if it's because my hair is so fine that there's really no getting any volume from this shampoo. It smells great though!!
Kristina H.
Lebanon
Love Suave, I’ve used this brand my entire life. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy or dry. They have many different scents you can try out, and they also have body wash that leaves your skin very moisturized.
yasi j.
i wasn't a big fan of this shampoo for a couple of reasons. it would make my hair fall out a lot in the shower and would dry out my hair. i'm not sure why. but it's not for me.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
I have used this scent and Ocean Breeze, and I love both. My hair is cleansed gently, and the conditioner is gentle enough that is rehydrates my hair without weighing it down. The scents aren't overbearing, which is helpful given my sensitivity to strong smells. Using these shampoo and conditioners is like a trip to the spa.
lorena p.
United states
I like this shampoo a lot. It leaves my hair shiny ei Th a good scent. It doesn't leave your hair looking grayish like other shampoos do. And also you really chat beat the price. It is so cheap!
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Price is always affordable. Variety of smells that are all enjoyable. Love this for its value price. And the way it leaves my hair feeling vlean2 but not overly dry
dana% L.
Santa ana
Ese champú suave Me gusta porque huele a rico me deja mi piel brilloso y fácil de manejar me encanta y nunca puede faltar en mi casa lo recomiendo bastante mucho.
Hugo L.
4630 Tarrega St. Sebring FL
Good shampoo for a quick shower and clean feel. Over time not the best quality to take care of your hair, makes it a little dry, but good product for the price. Very affordable and nice smell. Recommended for a one time or two time buy throughout the year.
keisha M.
This is the best clarifying shampoo that I have ever used. I always get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks, and this is the shampoo that I use every single time I wash my hair. I will always have this on hand!