Suave Sculpting Freeze Gel Extreme Hold #10, 9 oz uploaded by Mariela O.

BY SUAVE #17 in Hair Gel

Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
When you want to hold down those stubborn baby hairs or want that sleek a** bun you go for this guy. It’s incredibly cheap, and very well known to 90’s teens lol the smell is classic -texture is a little thick but with some water, you can make your perfect consistency!
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
I’ve literally had a bottle of this since I was like 17 and I’m 23 now and I’m barely halfway through it. Thats how little of product you need. It gets the job done and it’s so cheap it’s literally a steal.
Layla C.
It works good. I love it. I don’t like how my hands feels after. And it’s a good price. You can get it at Walmart and Fred Myers. I love it there wasn’t that much of a scent. I will be buying it again
Vanessa O.
I used to use another brand to her jowl but then I came across the swab gel and it works so much better than the expensive Brands and the tube isn't even that much it's $5 for big to that last forever cuz you don't need that much
Genesis M.
When it says extreme hold they aren’t lying . This slicked away my ponytail flyaways. It was a good value for 5$ (purchased at job lot) . Was annoying to remove it afterwards
Ingrid M.
Redlands , CA
I like that it doesn’t have a bad smell to it, and it doesn’t leave your hair all hard. I like to use this when I’m quickly going out and i need the wet hair look.
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Of all the gels out there that help with frizz,and hold curl and everything I still seem to keep coming back to this gel! I've used it for about 3 years. It holds curl,it helps with frizz, and very affordable.
Marjo P.
I really wanted to love this product. However it made my hair greasy and was difficult to work through it. I love suave products but this one did not work for me.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
I love all the suave products of this brand, my hair always has frizz but since I started wearing them my hair looks healthier and shiny. The best thing about these products is that they have a very good price and are good for the texture of my hair.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
High alcohol content, I won't recommend to use it often because will make your hair dry and suffer. Price point is less than $3 dollars. Available at Walmart. It holds but it also can create a white residue