Suave Sculpting Freeze Gel Extreme Hold #10, 9 oz uploaded by Mariela O.

BY SUAVE #59 in Hair Gel

Steffany V.
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I love Suave hair products because of the quality and reasonable price, and this gel is no exception. I have short, medium fine, elderly hair, and the setting ability of this Suave gel is the best. My technique: I spread a quarter-sized blob of gel over dry hair. Then I dip self-holding curlers in warm water, shaking off the excess, providing the right moisture to roll the hair and dry in the shortest time.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Douglasville , GA
I used this product when I had my hair shaved on the sides & longer on the top. It worked pretty well for the price, although I had to use quite a bit to achieve the style I wanted. Overall, it held pretty well once I used enough of it. For the price of the product, I would recommend it to anyone who's looking for a cheaper styling gel.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Radcliff, KY
This gel isn't what I thought it'd be. It was way better. A lot of suave products are iffy but this held my hair in place and I liked the way it smelt. I usually use it to scrunch my hair and it held it very well. I would recommend to others. It's not too pricey compared to other products but still works well!
Gia C.
Gia C.
Liverpool, NY
This Suave Sculpting Freeze Gel Extreme Hold is absolutely amazing. It works really well, and makes sure to keep your hair stay in place. It doesn't have a bad scent, and I can guarentee it works very well. I recommend it for people who need a quick styling and needs something that sticks for a while.
Nicole Q.
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
Inexpensive product that's mainly why I buy it. Keeps the hold fairly long. Can tend to leave a greasy look though If you use too much. I use in my child's hair as well and will last for most of the day even though there's constant touching. If you have fine straight hair the product is for you.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I have really curly hair, I love Suave products. This gel combined with mouse, and a little spritz does the job on keeping this frizzy mess under control all day. It's very inexpensive, smells great and manages the hair perfect!! I would recommend this product to friends and family!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Montebello, CA
This product works well on keeping my girls hair slicked back in a ponytail. It's not pricey at all and is good for the purpose I need. It did meet my expectations. The scent was fine for us. My girls didn't have a problem work it at all. Yes I do recommend it.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Somerset, KY
The gel did wonders when i use to spike my pixie cut! I expected it to be bad since it was cheap but definitely proved me wrong. I have short thick hair. It is just as good as the pricey gels and is more in budget to most people. Id buy it again in a heartbeat
Laurren K.
Laurren K.
summerville, sc
This styling gel made my hair very stiff. I would only recommend this product for like securing an updo with Bobby pins or Barretts. I used it just to hold my curls in and it made my hair hard as a rock. Not a bad product but it didn't do what I sated it to.
Lisalynn B.
Lisalynn B.
Crystal River, FL
If you want a great hold, this is it. My husband and I both have lots of fly aways and this beats our expectations by far. Smells great which is always a plus, holds better than any other brand we've tried. Will most definitely buy again over any others.