Suave Sculpting Freeze Gel Extreme Hold #10, 9 oz uploaded by Mariela O.

BY SUAVE #37 in Hair Gel

Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all the gels out there that help with frizz,and hold curl and everything I still seem to keep coming back to this gel! I've used it for about 3 years. It holds curl,it helps with frizz, and very affordable.
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
I love all the suave products of this brand, my hair always has frizz but since I started wearing them my hair looks healthier and shiny. The best thing about these products is that they have a very good price and are good for the texture of my hair.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
High alcohol content, I won't recommend to use it often because will make your hair dry and suffer. Price point is less than $3 dollars. Available at Walmart. It holds but it also can create a white residue
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Work well and I like to use it to make my hair wave it last a long time and keep looking good it good value and you can buy it mostly anywhere that sell hair stuff
vanessa l.
Sullivan City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave gel does the job ..i carry it in purse in case i need to brush or do my hair in a bun on the go ...it does work leaves hair up all day .
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m impressed with this hair gel. It’s so cheap and affordable, I didn’t think the quality would be so great! It also has amazing fragrance.
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left my hair looking greasy and gross. Has a weird smell that lasts all day! Super thick in consistency! Very little goes a long way!
Stacey M.
Saint Marys , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel works really good it really holds your hair in place for a long time. It smells good and it isn't expensive at all.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has okay hold, but it left my naturally curly hair a little too crunchy feeling for me.
Stitch M.
Clifton Park, NY
This works pretty well. Its a gel, so it not particularly good for colored hair. It will cause hair color to fade. But, if that's not a concern, it holds well and lasts all day!