Suave® Scalp Solutions Nourishing Coconut & Shea Butter Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Lorena B.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Clinically proven to fight flakes. Leaving hair healthy & moisturized. Gentle enough for everyday use. For best results, use with Suave® Scalp Solutions Mint & Eucalyptus Shampoo. Revitalize your hair and scalp with the Suave Scalp Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. It helps to prevent flaking and itching common with dandruff and is gentle enough to be used everyday. Clinically proven to leave hair healthy and moisturized, this Suave shampoo and conditioner, 14.5 oz, will change the way your hair looks.

Ingredients: Active: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%...Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentosiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyllisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.

Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I wasn't crazy about this because it always left my hair greasy. Not really sure why either...it smells good though.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I have tried this and was not very impressed with it. I usually use head and shoulders for Dandruff and dry scalp. I decided to try suave because it was new and different. It did not help my dry scalp and was more expensive than head and shoulders.
Christina K.
There may have been one or two products from Suave that I actually liked and even then I still had criticisms for them. This was not one of those products. This did not do anything to benefit my scalp nor my hair in general. Again you're buying what you pay for
Monique G.
Never used this product.. Wondering if it treats hair the same as some other treatments? Would really love to try something different.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually like this product I'm just allergic to something that's in it so I can't use this again, however it made my hair feel really nice and I love the smell it had nice slip. I wasn't disappointed
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
I have really bad dry skin and I tried everything so figured why not try suave. I should've known. It might work for others but for me it just made it worse.
Alejandra R.
la romana
Es buena pero no tanto esta solución no me favorece quizás a otra persona si el precio esta bien y es fácil
De aplicar
Katherine A.
Newton, AL
I didn't care for this. It didn't really do anything for my hair that my regular shampoo and conditioner couldn't do. I don't recommend.
Jaqueline S.
Delran , NJ
Não é um dos meus preferidos mais tenho usado por ser bem baratinho ,acessível para todas as pessoas
autumn A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I didn't like this product or made my hair super oily and I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Katelyn V.