Suave® Scalp Solutions Nourishing Coconut & Shea Butter Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Lorena B.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Clinically proven to fight flakes. Leaving hair healthy & moisturized. Gentle enough for everyday use. For best results, use with Suave® Scalp Solutions Mint & Eucalyptus Shampoo. Revitalize your hair and scalp with the Suave Scalp Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. It helps to prevent flaking and itching common with dandruff and is gentle enough to be used everyday. Clinically proven to leave hair healthy and moisturized, this Suave shampoo and conditioner, 14.5 oz, will change the way your hair looks.

Ingredients: Active: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%...Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentosiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyllisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.

Alex G.
This Sauve scalp solution has turned my hair around. I used to have immense dandruff but thanks is the solution moistness and intelligent design I know longer have to worry about flakes.
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Eh, I've never actually been wowed with a store bought treatment because I either become way too greasy or don't notice a difference. This one was good and light, but I think the smell is what I keep using it for
Judith C.
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't bought this product in a long time to be honest I don't even know if they sell it anymore but I loved it! It smells amazing and it's very very creamy leaves ur hair super soft.
Chrisalis😱👑💞💋 I.
Bronx, NY
Nwosbsk k slender. Did de le d fdnnene fen.  Dkeiwnee ksje e did e e ekewnkelw e nene. Dkenenenebdndnennend r ebbs ends mañana o wow snow. Nene sons ksneow ni wmwme ele make kwqonw. Donee. Swksnle diwkwnwkw ksoddokdkkdmen dímelo ld is. Down sldlns
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
I LOVE!!! this conditioner. I know saying love dos t do it justice, it smells great and it leaves y hair feeling soft and smooth. This conditioner hits the mark of anti-helps a lot. No more dry scalp and the smell really lasts.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I don't usually purchase a lot of Suave brand products not because I don't think they're great quality cuz they are and they're not extremely affordable I just prefer to usually use more expensive name brand products for my hair because my hair is extremely course and hard to find products that work well with it however this scalp Solutions I have used and I did love the scent and how fast it showed results and didn't leave any residue like other products of using the pass for scalp treatments so is very pleased
Stephanie P.
This is by far the most effective and best smelling (coconut) dandruff shampoo around. Afterwards my hair feels soft (even though it's gray) and the flakes are gone. I swear by this product.
Darielys P.
Jamaica, NY
I have psorias on my scalp and this helps me tremendously. Most other dry scalp/anti dandruff/psoriasis shampoos are loaded with medication that make me flake even more because they aren't really moisturizing and make your hair very dry. This is so moisturizing, smells delicious and not only is it good for your scalp but also your hair.
alex h.
ontario
It really helps you getting that scalp removal that we need how much we want it to be gone. Yes it's easy to use and most people need it for their need of scalp removal
Yiberlin G.
Just like the Suave conditioner in the Waterfall Mist scent, this performs fabulously as either a co-wash or regular conditioner. The scent is light and pleasant and not overpowering at all. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. No complaints here--excellent product at an insanely low price!
Katelyn V.