Suave® Scalp Solutions Nourishing Coconut & Shea Butter Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Lorena B.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Clinically proven to fight flakes. Leaving hair healthy & moisturized. Gentle enough for everyday use. For best results, use with Suave® Scalp Solutions Mint & Eucalyptus Shampoo. Revitalize your hair and scalp with the Suave Scalp Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. It helps to prevent flaking and itching common with dandruff and is gentle enough to be used everyday. Clinically proven to leave hair healthy and moisturized, this Suave shampoo and conditioner, 14.5 oz, will change the way your hair looks.

Ingredients: Active: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%...Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentosiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyllisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.

Brightan S.
San Francisco, CA
Smells delicious! Leaves my scalp feeling better after each use. Alleviates dryness. I swear my hair is growing faster! It's great! And affordable... That rarely happens these days!
Mizpa L.
I'm always for anything with coconut in the ingredients and this product did not disappoint..After all the gel and hair spray I had used in my hair I didn't have any dandruff after just the first use.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this product it works really well on pretty much any hair type the price is good as in not expensive at all and it gives you the same thing expensive brands gives you.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Es Un producto excelente me encanta lo utilizo tanto para mi como para mis clientas, y con su uso regularmente ayuda a eliminar todo lo que tengas en tu cuero cabelludo
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville , TN
I use this shampoo sometimes when my scalp is dry. I do feel like it helps for a week or so but then I have to make sure to keep using it or else it'll get dry again.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
I cannot believe that after all of the expensive and highly recommended shampoos I've tried, this inexspensive Suave Shampoo is hands down the best I have ever used.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
I prefer the shampoo than the conditioner. This makes my hair a little oily if I put it on after the shampoo. What I usually do is put the conditioner first than shampoo
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Suave scalp solutions is pretty awesome! First of all you simply can't beat the price. Extremely affordable. It has a great scent, not overpowering, and it definitely gets the job done. Definitely recommend this product
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Genial, me encanta este producto deja el cabello suave y sedoso hermosa me encanta porque en el momento de alizarmelo hace que mi cabello se vea más saludable y radiante
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Let me start off by saying that this product is amazing. It smells so good and then leave my hair hydrated and moisturized. Definitely would recommend 2NE1 with dry scalp.
Katelyn V.