Suave® Scalp Solutions Nourishing Coconut & Shea Butter Anti-Dandruff Conditioner uploaded by Lorena B.

BY SUAVE

Description:

New. Clinically proven to fight flakes. Leaving hair healthy & moisturized. Gentle enough for everyday use. For best results, use with Suave® Scalp Solutions Mint & Eucalyptus Shampoo. Revitalize your hair and scalp with the Suave Scalp Solutions Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner. It helps to prevent flaking and itching common with dandruff and is gentle enough to be used everyday. Clinically proven to leave hair healthy and moisturized, this Suave shampoo and conditioner, 14.5 oz, will change the way your hair looks.

Ingredients: Active: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%...Purpose: Anti-Dandruff. Inactive: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentosiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dmdm Hydantoin, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Peg-150 Distearate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyllisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract.

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Suave was a favorite brand of mine before my 2 years as a subscription box junkie...once I was exposed to the high end and organic/cruelty free products on the market I became super spoiled. I realized that spending more on a very high quality item is worth it. Especially since bleaching my hair. This product smells nice...and it does leave "virgin" hair soft...but for hair that has been processed or is damaged due to extensive styling it's so so worth it to bite the bullet and pay the price for high end products. And honestly once my scalp adjusted to the product it really wasn't effective. There are far better products...and many natural ones on the market now that are moderately priced...so spoil yourself a little because healthy hair begins at the root...so a balanced scalp pH really is essential.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I love the smell of this Suaves coconut!! It smells just like a fresh 🥥 coconut! I don’t think it works too well with my scalp tho. My scalp is always dry if I use Suave brand products. I only gave three stars because it smells amazing, is easy to find, and it’s cheap!! I wouldn’t actually recommend it, because, for me it didn’t work! Made my hair flaky and dry. So, for me it’s a NO!
Christina K.
There may have been one or two products from Suave that I actually liked and even then I still had criticisms for them. This was not one of those products. This did not do anything to benefit my scalp nor my hair in general. Again you're buying what you pay for
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I have tried this and was not very impressed with it. I usually use head and shoulders for Dandruff and dry scalp. I decided to try suave because it was new and different. It did not help my dry scalp and was more expensive than head and shoulders.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
This ain’t exactly the one I use but it’s close. I like it, but again it leaves my hair s’more soft and fluffy than smooth and sleek. This would be really great with heated products vs air dry. If you have flat hair it might give you volume
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
This product smells so good, i suffer from dry scalp & this formula leave my hair rich and free of dry flakes! The price is affordable & the product is easy to you, for a drug store product trust me when i say you have nothing to lose!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this conditioner because I think it provides my scalp with a lot of moisture and helps prove it dried us especially in the summer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that tends to have a dry scalp. It can be found in most stores in it’s very affordable
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
I over this! It makes my hair super soft and my scalp feeling great! It is easy to use and it’s pretty affordable. I noticed results right away! I would recommend. However, just because it is great on my hair, it might not work on others.
Victoria C.
Madison Hts, MI
Smells amazing and works great for my hair. However, I do notice that after a lot of use I get some dandruff. Because of that I only reach for this product here and there
monica o.
It was ok got my scalp a little better. But didn't do much to treat my scalp problems . I'd recommend this for people who just need to clear up a mild scalp problem.
Katelyn V.