Suave Scalp Solution AntiDandruff Shampoo, Revitalizing Mint and Eucalyptus, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Meghan N.Suave Scalp Solution AntiDandruff Shampoo, Revitalizing Mint and Eucalyptus, 14.5 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Courtney B.

BY SUAVE

Gem M.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and detangled, specially when paired with the conditioner. It smells so fresh and clean that I always get compliments on the scent when I leave the house with my hair wet. It leaves my scalp looking clear without being too drying.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI

I only tried this once so far and it did minimize my itchy scalp. The little itching I did have I noticed no flakes. One problem I noticed is that on the bottle it says 2 in 1 which might have some people thinking that it has an added conditioner, which it does not so that part is very misleading. The product states infused with mint but it did not smell minty at all and I was looking forward to that cooling sensation that comes with mint. It has that normal Suave clean smell that you notice from their other products.I do like the style design and logo front.
Lovely K.
Leesville, LA
Yesssssss. When I can't afford head and shoulders this is the next best thing. I have dry scalp and what they call growing dandruff which can be annoying. This shampoo is great for that.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I extremely loved this shampoo. I had a bad case of dry scalp and I couldn’t find anything that worked for me. Until I found this. It’s such an amazing shampoo for dandruff it helps with removing the dry scalp and keep it girl returning. For sure recommend this product to people who had dandruff.
Donna H.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good shampoo, cleared up my dry scalp, the itching, and a minty fresh scent. I loved the scent. But the scent doesn’t stay long on your hair. Lathered up good, I was very satisfied with the results.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Stephanie M.
Not a fan of this at all. It’s the worst shampoo I have ever used! This just brings out the dandruff and also leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I cannot recommend this to anyone.
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
Started using this shampoo because it’s comparable with AVEDA. While my hair stylist begs a differ, I find that it has all the great qualities of high end shampoo for half the price!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
I got this free through another site and it was okay. It helped somewhat with my dandruff, but not a whole lot. I've struggled with dandruff for years and I've tried so many things. It did smell really good though. Honestly was just like using any other regular suave shampoo.
Kara G.
It broke me out! I am one of those sufferers of dandruff that can only use certain shampoos when it is concerning dandruff. So far Pert and Selsun Blue have been the other culprits when it comes to breaking out. But this stuff made me even MORE itchy.