BY SUAVE

Suave Sandalwood & Cinnamon Body Lotion (1) 18 OZ Bottle
  • "Suave has many different products i use many different products from suave, i love the lotion as i have very dry skin i will use suave body wash in the shower and then put suave lotion on after to help my skin, i only have to apply it once a day i don't have to keep putting it on over and over again i get the bigger bottles so it last me longer and they have many many great smells" in 13 reviews
Jessica S.
Powder Springs, GA
Cinnamon body lotion, omg.. i tried this at my friend's house and it give me the weird feeling, i love cinnamon but not on my body, really. it just give me a weird funny feeling haha, and it does help keep my skin moisture but just the average level, you also can but it from any kind of groceries or drug store
Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
One of my absolute all-time favorite lotion scents. Warm, enveloping, relaxing, sultry, and slightly spicy. Very moisturizing and soothing, but not greasy or heavy. I use this after every time I wash my hands and after each shower. I would highly recommend it.
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
Great smelling lotion that is just as good as top name brands. Suave offers great products that are definitely competitive to top brands. Very affordable, gentle formula and would totally purchase Suave products again from multiple categories.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC
I love this lotion! I love the smell! It's a nice creamy lotion! I use a lot of lotion especially now in the winter months. So this is a good lotion. And it's not to expensive!
Cleo M.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff...when I can find the suave sandalwood/cinnamon body wash, the combination of the lotion and bodywash is amazing!!! I have been looking high and low for this lotion, for ages and thought about going on amazon and was thrilled to find it here...I use this with caresse's evenly gorgeous body wash and the combination of these scents together is an absolute delight to the senses...love this stuff!!
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
I love suave products and when I found this suave sandalwood and cinnamon body lotion I jumped on it. I love cinnamon! It is one of my favorite scents. It goes perfectly with the sandalwood. It is absolutely beautiful. I would definitely recommend this lotion to any and everyone I know. It moisturizes the skin and leaves it so soft and glowing. It is just a perfect lotion and I love it
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I love Suave Lotions, I tried the Sandalwood and Cinnamon sent a few months ago and it became one of my favorite Suave Scents. Pros and Cons? there is no Cons with Suave. I have so many Pros. here is my list: the scent is amazing, the bottle is easy to handle, it t also does not leave a awful smelling scent.
Marisol A.
Doral
i don´t know what about you but in my case i love the smell of cinnamon! and can use it in my skin every time that i take a shower it´s the better thing in the world and now i can do it, so why you don´t try?? this is my 3 time that i buy this body lotion and i´m sure that i´m going to still buy it
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not to much of a fan of cinnamon. I feel
Like this lotion is rather greasy. You can buy it anywhere, target, Walmart, giant eagle etc. I do like the regular scented lotion. But I'm not a fan of this one. I do not recommend it to others, but every one has there own opinion and preferences.
Joanna H.
Payson, IL
THIS LOTION WAS ONE THAT I USED A COUPON FOR AND I ACTUALLY CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE! i LOVED HOW THE LOTION FELT BUT WHAT I TRULY LOVED ABOUT WAS THE SMELL! IT WASN'T TOO MUSKY AND IT MADE MY SKIN SMELL WONDERFUL ALL DAY LONG! FOR THE VALUE, I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY TELL OTHERS!