BY SUAVE

Suave® 24 Hour Protection Powder Roll-on Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This deodorant really stands up to the Florida heat and humidity where I live. The roll on is easy to use and dispenses more than enough product after a few rolls. The price is very low but its worth a million because it provides fresh smelling protection for over 24 hours. Under arms remain dry even in 95 degree heat and doing physical labor. I purchased at Walmart for under $2.
Gabi L.
Gabi L.
This was the first deodorant I ever used. I sweat really easily and this deodorant helped tremendously at all of my sports practices. The only downfall is that it left irremovable white stains on my clothing. While the product works well and is really inexpensive, I will not buy it again.
Kesia C.
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
Best deodorant ever, the best thing is that it doesn't make my underarm sweat.
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I'm very surprised how good this deodorant works I usually use Dove dry spray or Secret outlast gel but I came across this at Dollar General for $2 and I have used the aerosol version and loved and this stuff smells so good way better than Secrets powder smell and it last all day! It says it lasts 24hr when alot of deodorants say 48hr but I don't go that long without showering so the 24hr works just fine with me!
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Wellness Guru Expert
Suave Roll-On Powder Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 2.7 oz feels great on the skin, it has a really soft and nice fragrance and it is long lasting. I will suggest wait for it to dry before putting shirts on to avoid getting it in the cloth just as with any deodorant.
Cali V.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Suave is one of the only deodorants I use for myself. However, I do prefer the spray rather than this liquid rub on stuff. This one kinda leaves a sticky feeling that I don't really like but I still does a good job of keeping the smell away
Hailey O.
Hailey O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Love this deodorant for every workout, school day or work day. Always keeps me smelling fresh even until the end of the day 👌
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Easy Nd cheap . Lasts all day on a busy schedule . You can get it at discount stores like a dollar general
Magali A.
Magali A.
Sanford, NC
My favorite deodorant and it works! I sweat a lot and had trouble finding a deodorant that worked. This one gets the job done!
vivian m.
vivian m.
Love this deodorant roll on is the best I only love using roll on deodorant or spray it better for me and it last long hate others suave or dove are my favorite