BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Amanda P.
Damascus, VA
My daughter has really oily hair and this is the best thing I have found for her to use between washes it makes her hair look amazing
Brittany R.
This product works great for the price. The smell is kind of overpowering. Don't spray near clothing as it leaves a white residue.
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
Product was very cheap which is a bonus for any dry shampoo user. I felt like it worked okay for us. Didn't leave too much residue
Gracy V.
San marcos, TX
I bought this to try out because the told me it wasn't good to always be washing out hair it's okay. Didn't really feel confortable
Lisa L.
Germantown
I have tried many different dry shampoo brands .
I always go back to Suave . It doesn't leave my hair white and it is affordable .
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
This is a good product. It doesn't leave a residue in my hair and is very easy to work with. It soaks up the oils in my hair great
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
It works really well unfortunately I have dark brown hair so it does leave my hair looking a little bit Gray but I still do like it
heather m.
Columbus, OH
once i switched to this great dry shampoo i will never go back to the expensive product! the value and effect this has is awesome!
Leslie M.
I've had dry hair forever. I've used different products in the past. They didn't work. So, I tried this and my hair is much better.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
Favorite dry shampoo. It's really inexpensive but it works. I use this on second day hair to give me some volume. Smells good too.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?