BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Tracy B.
Attleboro, MA
I use this anytime I need a little boost and freshness to my hair. I love the smell (people compliment it!) and it works really well.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
It's good! It works and it smells ok. I would say that it is close to higher priced products. Makes my hair look less greasy for sure
Chelsea H.
This is my favorite, especially when I am in a rush and just need a quick  hair refresh. I keep one in my desk at work and one at hom!
Ashley B.
Painesville
Dry shampoo is a godsend for the heavens. My hair gets so greasy after a day and it would so frustrating Intel on until I found this
Zenyi C.
It is a great product I love to use this brand it's so good and it helps a lot❤😍 it's one of my favorite brands ever it is very good
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Smells amazing , leaves your hair with a little bit of extra volume than it had before takes away the oily look to your hair love it.
Kissari S.
Boston, MA
If you haven't shampoo you hair in a while this would do the truck nobody will notice if you did and it leaves hair in very good use
Adriana B.
I love this dry shampoo. it smelled great and lasted all day. it definitely does what it says. and I absolutely can't stop using it.
Andra K.
Anahuac , TX
This smells great! Gives the lift and volume an expensive dry shampoo would give without the cost, this product is a complete winner!
Amanda P.
Damascus, VA
My daughter has really oily hair and this is the best thing I have found for her to use between washes it makes her hair look amazing
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?