BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
I love this dry shampoo! It works perfect. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days so this always freshers it up and keeps it smelling nice!
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
This is my go to product some mornings to help get my hair did boost that it needs. In these my hair feeling really fresh and not oily.
lacy S.
simple basic dry shampoo, works for all hair types , great on fine thin hair, no stickiness or oils like some of the higher end brands.
Morgan Christine J.
Warrenton
It did its job. I didn't care for the scent. It did leave a white cast so just be wary of that if you don't like that it a dry shampoo.
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
I love this dry shampoo it helps my hair when it feels oily especially when I'm in a rush in the morning I spray it and it looks clean.
Cherry M.
Sparta, MI
I've tried several dry shampoos. This one smells great and I get great results. And it happens to be one of the cheapest on the market.
Nicole P.
Franklin Park, IL
I like it ok bit it doesn't really make my hair feel any cleaner it just takes the greasy look away. I rather just wash my hair though
Pradhja H.
Stone mountain
Is the awesome product is dry shampoo that they can be better than dry shampoo it's better than dove. Its does compare to other company
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
My all time favorite dry shampoo!! I use it at least twice a week and I love it!!! It leaves my hair feeling fresh and looking clean!!
Tiffany C.
Always a good smelling product. Prob not one of the top best Evers but I like it. Leaves less residue than dove and the smell!!!! Yummy
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?