BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Olivia B.
It is not the best dry shampoo I've tried. It barely neutralizes the smallest bit of oil in just second day hair. Don't really recommend.
SierrA M.
Perry, OK
This is my go to dry shampoo bottle, especially on a budget! I like the smell and my hair doesn't feel gross after applying the product!
Marina S.
This is a pretty good dry shampoo that smells good and keeps your hair from looking oily but can leave a white cast if you use too much.
Jessica H.
I like this product. It doesn't have the best sent to it but it is OK it serviced the purpose of what it was meant for so I was pleased.
yedhit v.
I loveeeeeeeeee this product I used to use it all the time when I straighten my hair and it worked wonders for me and the price is great
Laura D.
love it cant go wring price point is great i repeatedly by this for when i need a refresh soaks up the oil and doesnt leave white residue
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I swear this is one of the best dry shampoos I have ever used. It's better than what we use in the salon, and it's only a couple dollars!
Amanda L.
Wonderful scent. Worth it for the price point. Does leave a white cast, but easily dealt with after spreading the product around evenly.
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
I love this dry shampoo it helps my hair when it feels oily especially when I'm in a rush in the morning I spray it and it looks clean.
Madeline T.
HICKORY
Great sry shampoo, my daughter and myself use it and it takes away the oily look our type of hair gets sometimes, and it smells great.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?