BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I love this dry shampoo it works really well and the smell is great too the price even better but I did go through the bottle really quick
Stephanie V.
Donalds, SC
It's a very good dry shampoo. I was surprised it worked being such a great price compared to most of other brands more expensive products.
Peg B.
I have used the suave dry shampoo a few times and it is ok.  Not a product I use regularly.  I prefer to really shampoo my hair.
Liset H.
San Diego, CA
This works pretty well for he price it's a good buy. I would buy it again. I would say it's in my top five. Great for an affordable brand.
Roxanne M.
When I'm in a rush and don't have enough time to wash my hair I always have this product in my car a few sprays and bam my hair is oil free
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
Suave Professional's are really kicking up their game. This is a cheap and effective dry shampoo that will save your style in a few sprays.
Brianna K.
This dry shampoo leaves behind a little residue but if you work with it a little it's easy to fix. And for the price i would say it's good.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
I recommended it is product my hair stayed soft litgting smeel.so very good. My friends family buy buy please so good shampoo so very fresh
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I use this maybe once a week. It's a good product. It doesn't make your hair greasy at all. It gives my hair some pretty good volume too!!
Gina D.
Orlando
Works wonders when your in a rush and have greasy hair. Makes the greasyness subside and also giving you extra volume to your hair as well.
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?