BY SUAVE

Salon-proven to refresh hair as well as Rene Furterer®

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 2: Massage through roots to absorb oil evenly.

STEP 3: Brush through for hair that is revived and full of body.

Heather B.
La Follette, TN
This will really help to remove oily residue from your hair. My only complaint is if you're not careful, it will leave a noticeable residue.
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Use this for when I go camping and don't wanna wash my hair there ! It's perfect and smells good. Easy to use and does the job shampoo does.
Jennifer B.
This stuff does the job. It smells nice as well. The only thing that I do not like is that it makes my hair a little unruly and not as soft.
Emily R.
Torrington, WY
This product just made my hair feel super stiff and rough. Also, it did not bring out a lot of the oil in my hair. I'd say it made it worse.
Samantha K.
Methuen, MA
I love this dry shampoo and it doesnt leave a white cast in my hair like most do. It is good for the price. I only like my drybar ones more.
Juan M.
awesome product, very cool using it, it gets me out from a rush almost every day lol, and my wife loves it too, she used almost all the types
Amy F.
I personally didn't like the smell of it but it worked well for getting the oils out of my hair. I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
This is so good at combating my oily hair and making it look freshly washed! It also smells amazing!! This is a can't live without product!!
Charmaine L.
Suave has amazing products my hair gets greasy from time to time but washing curly hair is very time consuming so this is a great quick fix
Anna F.
Pinnacle, NC
This is my daily go to! I run dry shampoo and iced coffee. This leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I couldnt live without it for sure
Lexi H.
Amelia, OH
Does this work with greasy hair?
Jess W.
Is this any better then the tresemme brand ?
Star W.
Aiken, SC
Does this smell good?
Gabby D.
Fountain Inn, SC
Does it leave a residue?
Genesis V.
Does this work well for oily hair?